Toribash
You make ender eyes and throw them to find stronghold, fill ender portal with ender eyes and jump in >.>. Minecraft wiki? And I'll be back in a month :/. This internet extends just as far to play games...no server hosting :/.
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
Reminds me when I brought a huge amount of swords, bows and 5 stacks of arrows to the ender dragon battle, only used one sword, one bow and 2 stacks :P We are kinda over estimating that dragon aren't we?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Depends on how pro you are...Me...I die. I'm currently building more castles...
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
Actually I noticed, if you enchant your armor with a certain level, his hit actually doesn't do damage, although it only pushes you. I had a full enchanted iron armor, I died twice by falling off towers, but he never managed to deal damage by only hitting me.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

The people on the MindCrack server killed it with snowballs, eggs, and 1 guy dealt the finishing blow with a sign

Oh, and 2pro, it'd be great if you could host the Legendary server, but we need everyone who wants to join that say they want to, so we know it's worth the effort. Sooooo... I'm in
Also, I hereby force anaklusmos to join as well, because dying isn't a reason to not join... we're all gonna be dying anyways.

Also, hi wannin, nice to meet you! Have you found a nether fortress without a blaze spawner perhaps? Because nether fortresses are generated in a line. I'm not sure if they are on the same x or the same z value though. I'm thinking x.
Last edited by fantyful; Jul 6, 2012 at 10:49 AM. Reason: forgot something >.<
Originally Posted by fantyful View Post
The people on the MindCrack server killed it with snowballs, eggs, and 1 guy dealt the finishing blow with a sign

That's a good idea, time to try that, creative mode go!
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I actually did it with my 50 friends a few weeks ago We had to restock through TMI tho.. :/
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
That's a good idea, time to try that, creative mode go!

They didn't even do it in creative :O
Yeah but I'm not gonna create a new world, collect all them ender eyes and enough snow/eggs just to kill the dragon am I? :O
Fagm duck fuck everyone.