Toribash
Original Post
ToriNews is recruiting.

Hey everyone. ToriNews is now recruiting. Some of the members are getting a bit inactive so we are going to be recruiting a fresh wave of members.
We are currently recruiting:
Writers
Editors
Artists
Interviewers

If you would like to apply, please send a free form application to Butler153.
Please include examples of the position you are applying for. For example, if you are applying for an Artist position, include examples of your art.
Last edited by Butler; Sep 4, 2013 at 07:36 PM.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Quick question:

Will the writers be broken up into different topics that they are experienced in?
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
yeah. Also, snake afaik, there is not gonna be any pay. Sorry for that part, something to do with hurried decisions and all but that aint gonna happen and would soon be deleted
Last edited by HolyButler; Sep 5, 2013 at 07:32 AM.
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
Hey!
I'd be happy (and good enough) to do any job except Artist! I hope to be an Author when i'm older, so I think that the Author job would be good for me. I also used to right a blog.

Sadly, I can only speak English, although google translate should suffice.

If you wish to contact me, PM me, and I'll tell you my Skype details.
-----
That probably wasnt enough info, pm me for more if needed
Last edited by ruby; Sep 4, 2013 at 07:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
How would someone go about applying for interviewer. Would we interview one of our friends as an example. I'm interested in applying for interviewer, but i dont want to rush into an app without knowing what you are looking for a person applying for this kind of position.
Sent my Application
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ΣɗiƮ
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay cool
So what do you mean by examples in the Writers department?
Sorry, I just don't understand this.
Do you mean anything?
Like, short stories etc..?
Or does it have to be strictly Toribash related.

A Story From The Ages

"From the ashes rises a new dawn, and with it, our last chance for peace. Until the day comes when the sunlight blinds the horrors of our world, we shall not forget, we shall not weep, and we shall never let our defeat keep us from what we seek. With powers beyond the comprehension of the gods, in our hands we could reap untold death and fear throughout the Underworld. The very souls and beings that we run from would fall to their knees in despair! It is in our reach, ladies and gentlemen, we must simply reach out and claim what is ours!"

"And if you would all please follow me around to your right, you'll find one of the world's most recently discovered artefacts.” Standing quietly beside Pop, I wait for my turn to touch another of these stupid old things. I have no clue why everyone’s always so excited about this place. It’s not like anything special ever happens. Well, it’s my turn again. I rub the grease from my hands onto my jeans and lean over towards the table, tentatively placing a hand over the Amulet. As my skin touches it, my arms begin to tingle. I quickly shut my eyes, thinking the Amulet’s about to explode. What the hell's going on!? The room feels as if it's swirling around me. The lights of the Museum vanish as darkness takes over.

“From the depths of Hell they came, and to the depths of Hell they shall return! With the touch of a Tyhol of pure blood, the Amulet of Zhalan will reveal the location of the Orb, and we need only to retrieve it. From blood, we came to this world, and so I now call upon another Tythol to fall from the Heavens and guide us to what we seek!”

There’s an eerie silence, and I don’t like it. I can make out what might be an amber glow through my closed eye lids, but other than that, I have no clue what just happened. Slowly opening my eyes, I realise that I'm surrounded by what seem to be Elves. A foul stench sears my nostrils. They look as though they haven’t eaten in years…