Ranking
Original Post
Translations for Toribash
Hi, we're looking for help with Toribash 5.4 translations.

Similar procedure as with initial localization, approved translations' authors will be rewarded with 1k per line. If you're planning to work on a translation, please make a post to let us know.

English localization spreadsheet - includes both main menu and tutorials' localization strings on separate lists.

Please don't re-translate strings that were already translated (see data/script/system/language/ files to know if your language was translated earlier), all main menu strings that were added after 5.23 are marked with green.

If you want to translate Toribash to a language that wasn't included before, please make sure you also translate all strings "Old UI Localization" List in spreadsheet.

More info:

If there are any strings that look confusing (e.g. you can't understand when they're used / context is unclear), please ask here. It would be simpler for me to write additional explanations than having multiple users to fix their translations because they got the meaning wrong. Make sure you check the game client first though, chances are you'll understand the meaning better when you see a working example.

Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
So you're not looking for languages besides the listed ones or any language is welcome?

Any language is welcome, but we'll need to find trusted users to confirm other translations before we can make sure they're ok to be used.
Quick note: the linked translation from OP is only to be used as a template, please don't request editing perms.

Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
I can do Lithuanian but I suppose there wouldn't be many users to confirm it. However if you could find any use of it let me know and I'll get working on it.

Feel free to do a translation and then we'll look for other players to double-check after it's ready. This applies to everyone who can translate to an unlisted language.

Originally Posted by GrillePain View Post
for the spreadsheet, i do the translation on C board or i replace the B ?

C board is used for string descriptions when context is unclear. Use B board (though it doesn't really matter if you're using a table, I can always hide the unnecessary columns).
Last edited by sir; Jan 10, 2019 at 06:20 PM. Reason: 2019 update, 5.4 translations
I'll work a bit on an italian translation.
-----
Around 200 lines so far.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=745002650
Last edited by WeppetKo; Jan 11, 2019 at 12:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'll do the Spanish one without problems but only if you're gonna take this serious.

Last time I did it and you took one translation from a Brazilian guy. That was really offensive.

So if you tell me that you're gonna take it serious, I'll do it.
could somebody tell me what is the meaning of "used when you need to finish the phrase after item name"?

Indonesian (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing) 171/527 (32% done)
Last edited by Trice; Jan 11, 2019 at 04:44 AM.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Nike View Post
could somebody tell me what is the meaning of "used when you need to finish the phrase after item name"?

Indonesian (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing) 171/527 (32% done)

Only used when your sentence structure differs from english

English: Are you sure you want to deactivate ITEM NAME

would translate to

German: Bist du dir sicher, dass du ITEM NAME deaktivieren willst (< "used when you need to finish the phrase after item name" applies here)
[TLL]
Осталось еще что-то для перевода на русский?

upd: вижу, займусь тогда оставшимся
Last edited by death20; Jan 11, 2019 at 12:53 PM.
Hello,
I have some questions...

First: Can I translate the green lines too (just because it is fun)?

Second: I want to translate to Portuguese FROM PORTUGAL (Portuguese from Portugal is completelly different from the Portuguese from Brazil).
I just need to know if I can do it.

Third: After I translate all of that how do I send the file to you or how do you know I translated it?

This are my questions.
Thank you
Last edited by Lord; Jan 11, 2019 at 04:34 PM.
SOU TUGAAAAAAAAAA
I Worked hard TO see Toribash with my Native Language (Arabic)
i have translated :
**529 lines (Full) Main Menu

**35 lines (Full) Intro Tutorial

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=794746600
I hope that my work let you happy Sir

Have A Nice Day !
TheProTN
I am translating it all the portuguese FROM PORTUGAL (NOT FROM BRAZIL)
SOU TUGAAAAAAAAAA