Ranking
Original Post
[Help] Parkour (running in specific)
I need a bit of help with my parkour skills.
Parkour is a thing i've always been wanting to do in Toribash, it looks cool and seems like it'd be fun to do myself.

Now in order to do this, i've watched Mocucha's running tutorial but I just can't get running down. I would like a bit of help with it, if you don't mind.

(You can post, call me on Skype to coach for a bit, or anything you have in mind, just pm me if you need the skype.) Thanks!

(ex. of my running below)
Attached Files
close enough1.rpl (38.5 KB, 55 views)
Absolutely not.
Well, one thing to help you run and keep balance is it not only just relax the pecs but to extend and contract them when running. Also on your second step you waited to long to make the step and made that your leg couldn't hit the ground for the 3rd step. The best ting to do is just keep trying, and trying. It takes a long time to get a run run down, but make sure to use your pecs.
Flames is my partner in science
Why wasn't I informed of my death -Flow
Just do maps in singleplayer and multiplayer. One day youll just be able to run!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
try working on a custom run, and remember, you can go one frame at a time by hitting shift+space, so you don't have to try to work with 10 frames at a time.

also why not ask me on skype bb
Attached Files
meh.rpl (180.2 KB, 24 views)
jimmy recard.rpl (231.8 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by qma; Jun 19, 2015 at 11:52 PM.
Originally Posted by qma View Post
try working on a custom run, and remember, you can go one frame at a time by hitting shift+space, so you don't have to try to work with 10 frames at a time.

I'd recommend stickingwith the relax run though, as it helps to get you to understand what all the joints do.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Why people Taking Parkour That hard ? Try to start with sparring it would really help you to Control your direction , Balance And Trying out new moves. And Running not hard. http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=72100 Try that out.
Originally Posted by AcidoTB View Post
Why people Taking Parkour That hard ? Try to start with sparring it would really help you to Control your direction , Balance And Trying out new moves. And Running not hard. http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=72100 Try that out.

Thanks a lot, AcidoTB!
Absolutely not.
Alright, so far i've gotten pretty far in my parkour!
Thanks to all who've helped, and a few more tips would be great.
Replay will be tagged.
Attached Files
parkour2.rpl (122.7 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by Snedpaca; Aug 15, 2015 at 06:05 AM. Reason: Mistakes were made.
Absolutely not.