oh m m my

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
Friends, admirers, disciples, fellow members; it is with a heavy heart that I now confer to you the reality of my fate, brace with me as I unravel the tale that entails suit

My internet connection had started to falter and dwindle, merely but a matter of time of when it would finally completely lose its steam, and it happened. It has failed, it has completely halted work and I am posting this through a mix of mobile data and a bridged connection to a barely working connection.

Fear not, for the fact that I have no working internet connection does not mean the end of memes, the end of aleposting, the end of my schizophrenia, surely not the end of win, and never the end of CHM. It is my art project.

I am posting this in both an informative manner for those awaiting my presence in need of my tutelage, and a pursuit of solidarity, for there will be times where I will be unable to keep posting the board with my blessed-be inner monologue, and that is when -in a hopeful note- you guys would hop in. If I have spent, say, more than 4 days without posting. Please caress the behemoth's scaly, rather unpleasant skin, and make a post on the CHM board. It is imperative that the board remain active until it is made legendary and renamed to Alejandro in his honour.

Here is the link to the board. I advise you do the same with win, for brother clans should remain with chins held high in the uphill battle we face.

Fret not for my well-being. It is fine, it is taken care of, my family is okay, and I am okay, I am still working commissions and it is only slightly harder now to communicate and upload the finished projects -but it remains within the realm of possibility-

The fact that I have no working, stable internet connection means nothing but yet another hurdle that must be jumped to avoid dictatorship and a history of censor.

We will prevail. win will winned. CHM will ejaculate. Be strong, my friends.

Where were you when ale disappear, [w] ??
-----
Bring my baby boy back
Last edited by Osiris; Sep 26, 2023 at 09:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko