ES Recruitment Drive
Is it really that fucking hard to READ?
The Official [Evil] Hitman
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫
Name: Calen (IGN: calendb)
Belt: Black, I think 300 something games until second dan.
Forum Activity: I used to be super active, as in like 10 posts a day, but I am getting kind of lazy. I will post in the Evil forum once or twice every two days (unless I tell you in advance that I will not be able to.)
In game Activity: Like for forum activity, it used to be a lot more. Now, I will still go on every day for at least 1-2 hours.
IRC activity: Almost never, because I don't really have a reason to go on. I will try to go on though if I get accepted.
Why you want to join Evil: You guys are a really good clan that is very well known, with very nice members. I would also love to be a part of an active clan again, because I think that might have been part of the reason that I'm not as active.
Best mods/mod: Probably aikido (Pendulum Jumper if it counts)
Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, things like that): Nope.
Current clan you're in (if no clan leave this out): I was just in Psych Ward, I left because our leader left, and it is going super inactive.
Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in): None.
I am only 12 years old, but I try to be mature.
On the week, I am usually on at GMT +7 3PM to 5PM. On the weekends, I am on a lot more, but it is different every weekend, so I can't really say.

I don't expect to be accepted, but I would really love it if I could be a part of your clan, so please consider me. Thanks!
Last edited by calendb; Aug 28, 2012 at 10:01 AM. Reason: Left out some info
If you don't see a reason to join the IRC, I don't see a reason why you should be in this clan.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
If you don't see a reason to join the IRC, I don't see a reason why you should be in this clan.

lol
OK, well thanks guys for looking at my app. Good luck to your clan!
This is exactly the kind of post that emphasizes the need to at LEAST observe the clan you're applying to. Research pl0x.
Hoss.
Name: aw3s0m3m4n

Belt: whit blt

Forum Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10): ovr 9000

In game Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10): 69

IRC activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10): 666

Why you want to join Evil: becuz i iz gud plyr lik u guise

Best mods/mod: omgz i luv torisex so mch bby

Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, things like that): dragon smasher

Current clan you're in (if no clan leave this out): i in lengd

Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in): hmpa, hydee, atin, and all ht babs

pls pls pls lt me n

*headb ang**bloodymes s* *middlefing er**midd lefinger*: smokin::ha haha::e vil::girls hit:
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
Originally Posted by Athin View Post
Name: aw3s0m3m4n

Belt: whit blt

Forum Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10): ovr 9000

In game Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10): 69

IRC activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10): 666

Why you want to join Evil: becuz i iz gud plyr lik u guise

Best mods/mod: omgz i luv torisex so mch bby

Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, things like that): dragon smasher

Current clan you're in (if no clan leave this out): i in lengd

Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in): hmpa, hydee, atin, and all ht babs

pls pls pls lt me n

*headb ang**bloodymes s* *middlefing er**midd lefinger*: smokin::ha haha::e vil::girls hit:

Thanks, will be quoting this in the first post to show people what not to post. ^_^
Hoss.