Ranking
Original Post
Time/Emoticon Annoyance
If you type 30 minutes after 7:00 o'clock, it'll look like a kitty face (7:30)

This annoys me when im trying to talk about, well, time.

If a : and 3 are by eachother, they shouldn't make a kitty face if they're touching other digits.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
http://gyazo.com/3abca3093d78c63222d43fb9e4faea6c

Look at the bottom. Unless you want to play devil's advocate as say "but what if I want to use smiles in my posts!!!!!?!!!!?!". Then you're shit out of luck. Unless you want to say 730pm or 730am to stop it and use other smiles.

I dunno man.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

There's a disable smilies button in the advanced post section, but you have to check it every time.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
On the other hand I find it really annoying, especially when I just want to quickly paste an irc log or something, not using advanced post mode. It feels like the old "fag" emote which broke posts, except it's worse because it's still alive. I wish :3 was changed into for example *:3*, that would solve all problems and I imagine it wouldn't be much effort to change it like that.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Actually, [noparse][/noparse] does the job.
:3 :3 :3
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
you could also just put a space like 7: 30 instead.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
K changed it to ::3:

Not like anyone will care, it's a crap smilie

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
7:30... Woohoo! Thanks SkulFuk. Sorry if this annoyed you since it was very minute.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."