Ranking
Age? 14

What is Your gender? male

What's your name? or nickname? freedom is my real name sun is my nickname

What is your Green which mean time(Gmt)? pacific standerd time

Reason to join the clan? i thought this could give me a chance to get way better at this game and meet new people

Do you have any Alts? nope

Do you have any Bans?no

How often do you play? like three days out of the weekend

What mods do you play? any

Do you have Skype?yeah

Do you have Discord? might get one

Do you have Steam? no

What can you do to help this clan? fight..?

What are you willing to do for this clan? anything you need me to

How often do you use the forums? not much

What made you want to join us? wanted to get in a clan and you guys seem really cool

How did you find this clan? scrolling through the rooms

What are your past Clans? none

Show us your best replays as well!(Max limit five.)
[/CENTER][/QUOTE]
i don't have any replays
Last edited by POPMUSC; Oct 18, 2016 at 06:17 AM.
Originally Posted by G33zy View Post
Age?
What is Your gender?
I am a male.
What's your name? or nickname?
My nickname is G33zy.
What is your Green which mean time(Gmt)?
Pacific eastern
Reason to join the clan?
I feel as though this clan has a lot to offer. From the respectable and caring leader, to the clan mates who are always gleaming with joy!
Do you have any Alts?
I have one alternate account that I use rarely, iBreakU.
Do you have any Bans?
I have one ban on my other account, its still playable I just dont use it.
How often do you play?
You can catch me on the weekends mostly.
What mods do you play?
My favorite mod is RkMma, my 2nd favorite is ABD, and the mod that taught me what I know today is Judo.
Do you have Skype?
Yes, my skype username is geezygames.
Do you have Discord?
Yes, my discord username is Notoxik#6541
Do you have Steam?
Yes, my steam username is Nottoxik.
What can you do to help this clan?
I can provide good quality art for the clan, as well as recruit and train members!
What are you willing to do for this clan?
I'm willing to give up my education, health, and life in general to support the clan!
How often do you use the forums?
I rarely use forums, but I like to lurk.
What made you want to join us?
The overall atmosphere of the clan members, and the inspiring words of their great leader made me want to join. BigDog is truly, a fine leader.
How did you find this clan?
Scrolling around looking for clans when i was newer to the game.
What are your past Clans?
I've been in many past clans, and ive forgotten the names of them.
-----
n y is gender required lol

Your app is good, and you seemed like a nice guy in-game. Its a yes for me 😉

Originally Posted by POPMUSC View Post
Age? 14

What is Your gender? male

What's your name? or nickname? freedom is my real name sun is my nickname

What is your Green which mean time(Gmt)? pacific standerd time

Reason to join the clan? i thought this could give me a chance to get way better at this game and meet new people

Do you have any Alts? nope

Do you have any Bans?no

How often do you play? like three days out of the weekend

What mods do you play? any

Do you have Skype?yeah

Do you have Discord? might get one

Do you have Steam? no

What can you do to help this clan? fight..?

What are you willing to do for this clan? anything you need me to

How often do you use the forums? not much

What made you want to join us? wanted to get in a clan and you guys seem really cool

How did you find this clan? scrolling through the rooms

What are your past Clans? none

Show us your best replays as well!(Max limit five.)
[/CENTER]

i don't have any replays[/QUOTE]

I really liked talking to you in-game, and you played pretty good as well. So honestly I was a tiny bit dissapointed with this application, maybe its because of your lack of forum activity, which you explained in-game, but it seems you didn't give as much effort as you could have.

In most cases I wouldve said no, but after talking to you for a bit in game, I feel like giving you a while as a trial member to see If you increase your activity and fit with the clan.
But in the end its all up to bigdog, good luck

P.S. If your name is actually freedom/sun... thats freakin awesome lol
|PARKOUR|PKRitz|TRICKING|
Lucky
Originally Posted by G33zy View Post
n y is gender required lol

It's not required but i don't see a problem with saying what gender you're, are you ashamed of it or something? lol
Accepted wait 5 days to join.

POPMUSC Denied, i'm sure you can make a better app then that, please be sure to be more informative and take your time on your next application, that is if you apply again.

What is Your gender: Helicopter(Male)

What's your name: My real name is Michael.

What is your Green which mean time(Gmt): -7 mountain.

Reason to join the clan: I see a lot of potential in this clan, you guys are quite active and looks like you guys are going the right direction as far as becoming official goes.

Do you have any Alts: No, this is my main.

Do you have any Bans: Nope

How often do you play: I play everyday for long periods of time, I am quite addicted to this game again and am going to be for awhile to come.

What mods do you play: All the competitive mods, Lenshu, Aikido, Rk_mma, JudoFrac, Boxshu, Wushu.

Do you have Skype:No

Do you have Discord?: The Name is Phantom on Discord. I have joined already.

Do you have Steam:Nope

What can you do to help this clan: I feel I am quite skilled at this game, though I am far from the best I still feel I am above average. This means I will participate in all the clan events that require warring other clans and fighting other people.

What are you willing to do for this clan: I am willing to do anything for this clan, if I become rich in tc I will put a lot of tc in events. I will be as active and productive as possible. Helping recruit, being the strict member that forces the best out of the applicants and just anything I can to propel this clan forward.

How often do you use the forums: I browse everyday, though my post count does show it I am quite active here. I will be posting everyday as much as I can.

What made you want to join us: The activity, I see you guys are always on top of the dsc board which is good. I love posting on the forums.

How did you find this clan: Looked a little at the clan list.

What are your past Clans: I was in wapow for a few hours but got kicked when I force spec'd a betting server on accident and refused to pay people back.
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

What is Your gender: Helicopter(Male)

What's your name: My real name is Michael.

What is your Green which mean time(Gmt): -7 mountain.

Reason to join the clan: I see a lot of potential in this clan, you guys are quite active and looks like you guys are going the right direction as far as becoming official goes.

Do you have any Alts: No, this is my main.

Do you have any Bans: Nope

How often do you play: I play everyday for long periods of time, I am quite addicted to this game again and am going to be for awhile to come.

What mods do you play: All the competitive mods, Lenshu, Aikido, Rk_mma, JudoFrac, Boxshu, Wushu.

Do you have Skype:No

Do you have Discord?: The Name is Phantom on Discord. I have joined already.

Do you have Steam:Nope

What can you do to help this clan: I feel I am quite skilled at this game, though I am far from the best I still feel I am above average. This means I will participate in all the clan events that require warring other clans and fighting other people.

What are you willing to do for this clan: I am willing to do anything for this clan, if I become rich in tc I will put a lot of tc in events. I will be as active and productive as possible. Helping recruit, being the strict member that forces the best out of the applicants and just anything I can to propel this clan forward.

How often do you use the forums: I browse everyday, though my post count does show it I am quite active here. I will be posting everyday as much as I can.

What made you want to join us: The activity, I see you guys are always on top of the dsc board which is good. I love posting on the forums.

How did you find this clan: Looked a little at the clan list.

What are your past Clans: I was in wapow for a few hours but got kicked when I force spec'd a betting server on accident and refused to pay people back.

I like helicopters so its a yes for me

But seriously you seem like a good guy. and you seem to be active enough.
|PARKOUR|PKRitz|TRICKING|
Lucky
Ah, going to have to withdraw.

I am not really up for being in a clan at the moment. This wapow situation has me drained.
So sorry if i've made you not want to apply.
I was sick and i'm often very sick/depressed.
last night it was a bit of both.
hope you come around to applying again? or let me review your application and accept/denie you.
till then good luck with your Toribash Journey.