Toribash
Original Post
Forum chat
I think it would be a good idea to add a facebook/gmail type chat system within tb, used to talk to people within your contacts that accept an invite (so popular people like oblivion, pusga, swexx, etc don't get swarmed)

I may or may not be able to help with this idea, as I used to program with HTML/HTML5/CSS/JS and the type.
Why do we need this? We already have private messages that serve the same purpose.
I think I might be retired.
I'm assuming it'd be live chatting, not PMing. I think if it was implemented, people would still use Skype or Discord, so not sure on how I feel about it.
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
The only difference between pm and live chat is that you don't get a ping every time someone messages you via pm. I don't think a feature like live chat needs addition.
I think I might be retired.
You send group PMs for casual talk?
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
Toribash has something called IRC, which is a live chat, you can even use it on the web browser

Having irc open and having a forum page with live chat feature open brings the same problem, people aren't going to be instantly notified if they don't have the page open. If you want someone's attention, try sending a pm and hope they have e-mail notifications on. Agree to hit each other up on irc or Discord from there.

In short, pm's and irc fill this exact purpose at this moment. No forum chat system is needed. If you want more information regarding how to use irc, feel free to send me a pm.
Last edited by Slau; Dec 7, 2016 at 11:12 AM.