Toribash
Originally Posted by eatabit View Post
Link still does not allows me to join your server ,^,

add me (mr. badman#0189)
Ketsueki Clan
(PWR) Power - Discord
Discord

Cracker78 - @Badman#0189

Let me know if my name doesn't work. I made sure to type it right and make sure to capitalize my B on the username. Thank you!
#fear-squad
Last edited by Cracker78; Apr 6, 2020 at 04:14 AM.
Ketsueki Clan
Hi, I moved the discord information to your thread. Please note that if you would like to add information about your clan just add it to your thread. No need to make a whole another thread. Have questions about this, I’ll be more then happy to answer them for you.
Last edited by Zeus; Mar 7, 2020 at 01:35 PM.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Ok thank you, I want to make my own forum but I assume that’s only for official clans. Thank you
Ketsueki Clan
Originally Posted by Cracker78 View Post
Ok thank you, I want to make my own forum but I assume that’s only for official clans. Thank you

oh no your fine buddy. If you need me to show you how to get around I’ll be more then happy to help you with maintaining your Tori-Clan or what not.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
How your discord can have "mr." with a dot? D;

It tells me it is impossible name D;

Sent to just badman just in case. Join fl0w discord https://discord.gg/f4tQdbH there we can meet ;3
(PWR) Power - (FL) FearLess Clan [name change]
-Clan Name Change
Hello fellas, I decided to make a name change for the clan. I didn't like the appearance of the clan tag (PWR) it looked very awkward from my perspective. Roukan and I made a decision to change the clan tag not only the tag; we also changed the complete clan name to (FL) FearLess. Just to be a more mature look on the tag. Then the tag might interest some people that are looking for a clan. So no I didn't change clans, I just simply wasted 10k TC to change the clan name. Okay, now that you're aware of that; don't come to me and ask if I left (PWR) because I didn't. Thank you for reading.

~Cracker78
Ketsueki Clan