the 2nd time
i rejoined
again
first thing i said was "(bleep) off whats your problem" or something like this

and so on....

kick kick kick

for no reason
that (bleep)ed me off
when i rejoined ryan and darkfox666 were swearing at me not being able to have a nice talk
everytime i started to argue i got kicked or muted
i mean wtf
ryan said he does not care if i leave or not
so i decided to gtfo
unless he gtfos which i doubt

bb
Last edited by blaj; Oct 25, 2008 at 07:58 PM.

wanna take off shirt and kiss?
hey blaj, sumtimes u do say some harsh things, i will talk to them, u dont have to leave. ryan is a good friend of mine, hes been a member since before we were official. please reconsider. if u leave, i will very much miss you, u are an active, funny, and contributing individual. so goodbye, or thanks for staying, i guess its up to you =(
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i will seeee

apologize?

and im not harsh at all

im not like "stfu mthrfckr i fuck urmom fuck u assholeidiot"
thats harsh

lol thats opinion =), and will will ask ryan and dark to both say sorry that you and them had a disagreement, but i would like it if you would do the same =)
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ull get ppl in life dat say those things all u hav 2 do is ignore them and tell 1 of us (fogle) and dey might be kicked.
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.
Originally Posted by fogle View Post
lol thats opinion =), and will will ask ryan and dark to both say sorry that you and them had a disagreement, but i would like it if you would do the same =)

i apologize for rejoining after getting kicked for no reason and asking for the reason.
i apologize for argueing and trying to have a proper discussion instead of a flamewar.
i apologize for killing a spider which was making it's net in my room.

nice boy

ahhhh your story remids me about my story : one day i was making a server in a game then someone join it when i sed hi the guy didnt awnser me then i told him the objective of the games map he still didnt awnser me i asked him : why dont you awnser me [or someting like that] and he told me :SHUT THE HELL UP
i was so ANGRY but i thouth that af i awsner him he will just make me more angry so i just ignored him lol and then he [in the game the players can dig] started diging lol and while diging he got stuck LOL
my point is af someone makes you angry or something like that there's no need to awnser him just ignore and the GOD will do the rest
by that i mean the god will show him for his bad work maybe not now maybe not tomorow maybe not after tomorow [you get the point] but still they will get it maybe not in this world but in the next world these thing will decide the feuter of his life sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what i mean is JUST IGNORE THEM GET IT?!