Toribash
In scripts folder.
In game: Setup -> Scripts
Even though, if you don't have Toribash 3.7 Beta 2 (Which you can find in Toribash IRC), it isn't there... You must make a new .lua file (Save a .txt file as .lua file) and name it as zzzzzzz.lua, so that it'll be on the bottom of the folder.
nice one Tona! Good for the Modding Noobs. ^^

Proud founder and leader of [POLICE]
How i can save something in worldbuilder.lua

edit*: ok, now i know
Last edited by Kamilox; Apr 17, 2009 at 11:45 AM.
I've a problem , i am on a french portable keyboard and commands are different , what are the command for a portable computer ?
Originally Posted by codyward View Post
were do i get this version?

Originally Posted by Clievile View Post
WORLD BUILDER ISNT IN MY SCRIPTS AND I HAVE 3.8

Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
In scripts folder.
In game: Setup -> Scripts
Even though, if you don't have Toribash 3.7 Beta 2 (Which you can find in Toribash IRC), it isn't there... You must make a new .lua file (Save a .txt file as .lua file) and name it as zzzzzzz.lua, so that it'll be on the bottom of the folder.

Read what above user wrote.

Originally Posted by bugman369 View Post
I've a problem , i am on a french portable keyboard and commands are different , what are the command for a portable computer ?

Do you have numlock?

Originally Posted by Evilllll View Post
How can I make objects solid?

You probably havn't saved it to a mod file yet. click your main keyboars (not numpad) enter, and then type in a [filename]. Go to toribash/data/scripts/[filename]. Open, and save as [filename].tbm . Then move that file to toribash/data/mod

Now when you load [filname].tbm, the objects will interact. The HUD for worldbuilder does not include objects that interact with each other, so you have to put it in a mod for them to do so.
Last edited by blkk; Jul 19, 2009 at 08:21 AM.
- its been a while