Toribash
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
phish: I'll try to keep it short. The first two replays have moments of good style and execution, but also questionable parts. The first replay starts off very well and the boom is really satisfying. I think I must have missed something about the skeet though, all the prep time and the way you set it up made it completely unlike the rest of the replay, which was straight to the point and explosive. The second replay is more consistent, the manip is very good. The only thing I have to point out is that the dms look like they didn't get a third of the effort the manip did. The last replay although not necessarily the most impressive is my personal favourite, reminiscent of my favourite replays from people like DeeJayy741. Even though it's very classic the execution is good, your transitions between hits are essentially spotless.
No pose is a strange subject and I'm not yet sure what my position is, so no comment on either the first or third replays.
My vote is pls post another replay.

i should mention that this was my last application
Attached Files
phish - deutchlandbutbetter.rpl (317.4 KB, 26 views)
Originally Posted by FirstNinja View Post
hi.

They're decent, but not quite there I'm afraid

I like the second one tho! Gonna be a no from me
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
[ORMO APPLICATION]
Well I'm done fuckin around and being lazy lmao. So i took Oscar100 advice to create something "cleaner" and it took me a while since being messy is my talent. I also practiced Ukebash lately so you could slapp my ass if sparring is not your liking.

I would be happy being part of ORMO
Attached Files
Hidden Opener Backstab.rpl (577.3 KB, 24 views)
ToriVsUke 5.rpl (1.71 MB, 18 views)
UkeVsTori In the Cell.rpl (1.89 MB, 11 views)
Berserk.tbm (24.7 KB, 7 views)
lazy big moment lmao
Attached Files
Quarantine Vibe #2.rpl (333.0 KB, 18 views)
Quarantine Vibe #3.rpl (382.5 KB, 19 views)
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
EvilTorified:

oh sorry took so long, had exams lol.

ok lets see, I found the first and third replay to be really nice, but I didn't really care for the 2nd one tbh. You can post one more replay and I'll make my decision!

---------------

KillerBotx:

Replay 1: Ou I like the speed on the opener, dms weren't too shabby either. Combo flowed pretty well imo. Others would prob dock you on the weird positions mid transitions but like I do worse ones so I can't comment on those lol

Replay 2: The idea is good but the execution is kinda wonky, flow kinda gets jittery and fully contracted heels looks quite bad to me. The dms were ok tho. Transitions can be better for this one, a noticeable one is weird arm movements in the opener. cool pose tho

Replay 3: Nice dms, I like this one a lot better than the 2nd one! Flow was pretty good here, although some of the motions could have been a lot cleaner. Like the forearm thing into uke's head didn't like that

The best of the bunch would definitely be the first one. The third one isn't too bad either and would be passable for me.

2nd one however is draggin' ya down so like the dude before ya I'll wait for one more since you're pretty close.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
ye you're good, get in here

yes.