Ranking
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
finally got a cloud serpent today, didn't play any mop or wod so i missed a majority of all the mount and mog related stuff from those expansions.

Nice haha

also, here's my progress on my two characters. nearly have 3rd relic on warr, should be 840+ in few days. haven't been lucky getting a legendary, though.

That 3rd relic is soo hard to get on warrior xD I'm doing my last 2 day mission to finish the quest. I hope the "finale" is after that lol.

No legendaries for me either yet
Just got 847 today, and savagely/broken/whatever epic! Finished getting all my portals to suramar, and almost 8000 for the mythics. Guild promoted me to a main team member for their raid on Emerald on Wednesday.

Faint- what's your stance on Monks, in all specs, PvE and PvP? My friend is rolling a druid, I want a class that can do the major specs, and I want a fun alt to enjoy. Think Monk might be the move.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Wow only ask faint... Monk is a good ass hybrid spec honestly, I'd roll it for sure. Monk is fun and once you get to know how to play it you can have an insane burst with your chi, brews, etc. monk can be overpowered or it can be shitty, depends on the player. But really it's all about your rotation and using your tiger eye brew at the right times to get your fists to hit hard, unless you're thinking of playing Mistweaver or the tank spec. Monk would be very fun to play with and goes fairly decent with a Druid if they know how to play their part, and also defense for a monk is pretty good, you got zen something as well as karma which is a big asset in survivablity. But really just get a good set rotation and you'll be set and learn to kite and pillar and such, be the biggest dick
https://discord.com/channels/1111838427143487559/1125103577149481011/1190935707125043240

OG Nugget.
Originally Posted by McNuggets View Post
Wow only ask faint... Monk is a good ass hybrid spec honestly, I'd roll it for sure. Monk is fun and once you get to know how to play it you can have an insane burst with your chi, brews, etc. monk can be overpowered or it can be shitty, depends on the player. But really it's all about your rotation and using your tiger eye brew at the right times to get your fists to hit hard, unless you're thinking of playing Mistweaver or the tank spec. Monk would be very fun to play with and goes fairly decent with a Druid if they know how to play their part, and also defense for a monk is pretty good, you got zen something as well as karma which is a big asset in survivablity. But really just get a good set rotation and you'll be set and learn to kite and pillar and such, be the biggest dick

Haha true dat, pvp with monk + druid = running simulator xD
Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
Just got 847 today, and savagely/broken/whatever epic! Finished getting all my portals to suramar, and almost 8000 for the mythics. Guild promoted me to a main team member for their raid on Emerald on Wednesday.

Faint- what's your stance on Monks, in all specs, PvE and PvP? My friend is rolling a druid, I want a class that can do the major specs, and I want a fun alt to enjoy. Think Monk might be the move.

ww monk is really good, doesn't take much gear to do a ton of damage. i've also heard brewmaster is one of the best tanks, not sure about mistweaver.
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
ww monk is really good, doesn't take much gear to do a ton of damage. i've also heard brewmaster is one of the best tanks, not sure about mistweaver.

Bm monk used to be stronger they have a very wide kit available and can be hard to play correctly. But I wouldn't put it as one of the best. In terms of aquiring and holding aggro, they are the best I'd say but they get hit the hardest and really require healing. Blood dk is seemingly going to be top again, as usual. They have heals that are beyond normal lol. Demon hunter tank is quite decent too from what I've seen. Warrior and Pally are on a similar level but Warrior has amazing mitigation whereas pally has a lot more heals and avoidance abilities which get confusing af. Druid is very strong too. Overall tanks this xpac are very strong but I cant put monk near the best of them all unless I see one who outplays the class using the kit correctly in all the right situations.

But I will agree that Wind Walker is VERY strong right now. Especially with burst.

Mistweaver is ok, they have some of the strongest cooldowns in the game but overall healing output is worse than the other healers. Mistweaver and pally are on a similar level. Priest and druid are top healers I think right now. Shaman is designed to excel in raid healing mainly imo.

BUT everything will be put to test during the raid tomorrow, so we will see where things are currently in terms of strongest classes xD
I'm most interested in mistweaver, I'd love to know how viable they are. I heard great things about WW and meh things about brewmaster.

And yeah I'll be doing emerald nightmare tomorrow night with the guild. Hope it goes well, never done a raid before, let alone one where I'm expected to be a top performer.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Soooooo

We cleared 3 bosses in Emerald. IDK about this Guild haha. Bummer. Got an 850 ring, 855 wrists. Anyways, wanted to play some assassin since I saw the new DPS charts and GOOD GOD is sin so hard compared to Outlaw. SO hard. Wow.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!