ES Recruitment Drive
Revive!

I am thinking about downloading this game.

Any advise for beginners?
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Originally Posted by Dead View Post
Revive!

I am thinking about downloading this game.

Any advise for beginners?

its been a while since last time i played and i'm nowhere near a very good level, but generally speaking try to learn strings ( small combos ) and try to learn what kind of combos each weapon type does.
no u

As you can see here im a brawlhala veteran
I used to play this game before on Ps4, so i am acutally older then what this title claims but i moved to pc
ill like to add something before saying what i wanted to say , i was way better on the playstation ( controller ) and i sold my playstation so i dont have a controller and now i am forced to play this game with mouse and keyboard, Controller is way better then mouse and key in this game thats for sure
while playing this game i mained tons of legends
diana , mordex , yumiko , some nix and now
my main is Petra
before petra i was on mordex, i changed from mordex to petra , first cuz petra got superior weapons, orb combos are insane
its way better, till now the time i first played with petra it was way easier and better so give it a try
-----
Also petra bae
Last edited by cutterchop; Jun 12, 2021 at 09:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

1,720+ Hours, Level 50 Nix main, I am washed as hell, This game makes my damn blood boil almost 99.99% of the time.
Shut up.
Originally Posted by adam12102 View Post
1,720+ Hours, Level 50 Nix main, I am washed as hell, This game makes my damn blood boil almost 99.99% of the time.

Zamn bro, level 50 and 1,720+ hours?
I wish all scythe players a bad day.

I've been getting back into this game lately and playing 2s with my friends, anyone in EU want to 1v1?
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn