ES Recruitment Drive
Ill be in /jo stars , to war or just to hangout/train or what ever, feel free to stop by if you wish.
"We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire"
Dang that is really good tbh, nice one. But no jean pockets :P
"We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire"
Its ok, I might apply again when I be active again Just leave a spot for me again. also, will I get my rank again or I have to restart?
I'm Back trash#1234
You might have to restart, but i have no idea. Good job everyone, we are now over 1400 points! Keep up the work.
Well nice that was fast, but I dont really know if 40k is good/bad/decent? Its more important to have decent topics here, rather than some people just posting a "hi", etc.

Originally Posted by Trestet View Post
Well nice that was fast, but I dont really know if 40k is good/bad/decent? Its more important to have decent topics here, rather than some people just posting a "hi", etc.

If you think about it, its good. This clan has been alive for half a year. 40k visits in 6 months is epic to me. Other clans were made later than us but has less visits than us. I'm not sure why
[insert generic quotes from certain players]