Toribash
I have gone through heaven and hell and am now ready to begin research upon the meme of all memes.

Originally Posted by Colors View Post
you wat..

Originally Posted by Jueil View Post
Someone needs to become his Uncle jack

I am fully prepared to accept Colors as my uncle jack

Originally Posted by GamerDaPro View Post
Yes for now, regardless of the pic.

Thanks, I appreciate it

Originally Posted by Hours View Post
i mean, you do realise that once you get in, the autism will run over you and take over your mind, right?

My body is ready

Originally Posted by xR3apzZx View Post
Idk. I don't want to seem rude but I'm leaning towards a no. You've applied to a lot of clans like you stated, which is kind of off to me. Clans in Toribash aren't really like colleges, when you apply for colleges you apply to as many as you would like, but in Toribash it seems kind of frantic like you're trying too hard to get a clan, which makes it seem like you're easier to leave because you're not really attached to the clan you've applied for, and honestly that would just waste everyone's time including yours.

I know you said you wanted to find a clan to settle down with but even so, I'm still not sure.

Not to mention your app isn't the best of apps, nothing really sticks out and it seems kind of insipid to me

Buuuuuut I'll wait to see what other people say

I appreciate you taking thought and not saying no immeditatley. I didn't spend too much time on the app for reasons stated already in the app. I'd happily redo it if that improved your impression of me at all.

-

I got bored of researching

duck

so here's a duck
Last edited by Jaxon; Dec 3, 2015 at 11:46 PM.
I'm just gamin' man
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
I have gone through heaven and hell and am now ready to begin research upon the meme of all memes.

I am fully prepared to accept Colors as my uncle jack

Thanks, I appreciate it

My body is ready

I appreciate you taking thought and not saying no immeditatley. I didn't spend too much time on the app for reasons stated already in the app. I'd happily redo it if that improved your impression of me at all.

-

I got bored of researching

duck

so here's a duck

Picture not funny, application very standard, no for me
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
The image didn't hit my standards gonna be a no
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I give this Hentai a yes. If you look closely he has a deeper meaning and it shows his spirit to join our clan. If this man doesn't get in i'm sure he'll kill himself. I'll even help him do it. Also let me in your clan.
calm down
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
calm down
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE