Ranking
Finished these hands and feet texture request
I have two other requests in the queue right now, if you want anything made and get in the queue before someone else, Message me on discord with the details on what you want me to make rather then just saying 'Hi Clint' and wait for me to respond because of the different timezones it's really hard to communicate but if you just leave a big message with references and details and the amount you are paying me to make the textures it will be easier for me to make your request faster and also only accepting USD unless you pay me alot in TC.
This is my discord :- Clintlicious#5698
Finished this Orca head request and then the guy didn't pay me :/
If you want to request anything message me on discord, Clintlicious#5698 make sure to give me all of the details and references and the price you are going to pay, don't wait for my reply because of the different time zones it's hard to reply back.
I did this head request!

And made this head which is on an auction right now, If you want to buy it you can bid on the auction thread!

If you want to request anything from me, make sure to dm me at Clintlicious#5698 with the price and all of the details and references of the texture you want me to make.
I finished this hands and feet request.
I have about like 3 to 4 requests in the queue, if you want to request anything dm me on discord Clintlicious#5698
sup make me a horror head for a demon pack "try to get inspired by adam riches" ill pay 50k up to 100k iff its worth it
discord is Lies5949

Checkout adam riches in google
Stonks
Originally Posted by Lies View Post
sup make me a horror head for a demon pack "try to get inspired by adam riches" ill pay 50k up to 100k iff its worth it
discord is Lies5949

Checkout adam riches in google

Messaged on discord.3 Requests in queue now (plus three people putting their requests on hold)
Just received my finished broken teddy set! Super satisfied. Payment sent. I'd post photos but at work atm so I'll let clint do that
[SIGPIC]:)[/SIGPIC]
Finished this set for drama
If you guys need me to make you anything make sure to dm me on discord - Clintlicious#5698
Please send a message with all of the details and references of the texture you want me to make also I am kinda only accepting USD atm but if you match the tc amount with the amount of USD I am going to ask you for then that's fine to do tc!
Last edited by Clint; Oct 1, 2020 at 06:07 PM.