Ranking
Original Post
League Of Angels

League Of Angels is an online browser game. I would say it is an mmorpg. You play as "the chosen one" in a world where you must battle enemies to achieve something. You get to choose out of two classes at the start of the game. Mage Or Warrior. Each class has a male or a female to choose from. You battle along with a female who is their to lead you through out your journey. This game has a world chat so you can talk to other people and ask for help. You can also customize your character and buy upgrades. I think it would be better to let you see what else the game is about. Click the picture above to transfer to the game.
Last edited by Kradel; Feb 21, 2014 at 10:28 PM.
blue
pink
Originally Posted by FeedMeMore View Post
This game looks like LoL

This is an mmorpg, not a moba.
It has character customisation, which is nothing like LoL.
This game has only 2 classes, LoL has more
LoL isn't freeroam, this one (I think) is
This game has seductive women for the front page, which is nothing like LoL -LoL had to add Morgana and Ahri as the main thing you see in the S4 login screen. N1 Riot

Anyway, on topic.
I can't try this game out, but it looks like your generic mmorpg.
I mean, I'm a sucker for rpg's. My favourite one has to be Skyrim for its modding community as well as its leveling system. It's unique. My only MMORPG I've played was Realm of the Mad God, which was really fun for an 8 bit shoot em up browser/steam game. Being a browser game, I can't really expect much. I may try it later on this week, but right now it looks like a generic mmo, like AQWorlds.

Sorry for discussing about other games. I may edit this post if I was corrected after watching some gameplay.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
@FeedMeMore, it is nothing like LoL. I don't know if you are going of the title and saying the title kind of sounds like LoL but it is nothing like it.
blue
pink
I took a look at the game and temporarily played it. The over-sexualized art style personally doesn't appeal to me as much as it may to you. To be honest there isn't really that much of a story to follow other than killing enemies and getting auto waypointed to your next objective. I had to set the game down.
<13chillz> Grab a crayon and go zoom zoom
Originally Posted by Hades View Post
I took a look at the game and temporarily played it. The over-sexualized art style personally doesn't appeal to me as much as it may to you. To be honest there isn't really that much of a story to follow other than killing enemies and getting auto waypointed to your next objective. I had to set the game down.

This

Just a horrible game over all.

There are other games which do what this does but better and with more content :/ Didn't appeal to me aesthetically either.
Originally Posted by Hades View Post

I agree
I saw some gameplay, ended after 2 mins elapsed. It's just your generic web MMO and fuck, it does the battles for you. I seriously hate those games that does this AND uses over-sexualized art to attract pervs. LoL has the excuse (to feedmemore) because it's still fun and there's not a whole butt-fucking women with slutty clothes. I'm guessing this game is for pervs.

Eh, ok. Enough rant. Overall, quite bad, but to expect from one of these games.
I've seen a lot better mmo browser games. AQWorlds beats this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this