Toribash
Original Post
Too much Aikido+ belt restriction(+)
I don't what you think about this but... Stop. Aikido is everywhere, all the time, all publics server are Aikido. I love erthktv, that was one of the only normal mod(who ask a minimum of skill, not like twinsword or realboxing etc... etc...) where after the black belt, we can attack and counter someone without thinking about our feet, or being counter by lucky suplex or being shoveled by noobs. and they change it, this is not cool, the majority of tourney are Aikido. have you don't thinking about people who don't like this?
and add a belt restriction at three or Four servs for black belt and more, I'm bored to be with White belt unranked, yellow or orange, who insult us just because we are winning even though they are at the beginning of the game... or let we go at beginner's servers
There's a place you can suggest putting erthtk back in. I can't remember where though.
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
Originally Posted by mobius86 View Post
I love erthktv, that was one of the only normal mod(who ask a minimum of skill, not like twinsword or realboxing etc... etc...) where after the black belt, we can attack and counter someone without thinking about our feet, or being counter by lucky suplex or being shoveled by noobs. and they change it, this is not cool

Public ErthTK isn't being changed unless there are issues with servers. Actually the same thing with all other rooms, they just reset to aikido from time to time as it is the default mod for multiplayer.
This is currently being fixed, shouldn't happen in the future that often.

Originally Posted by mobius86
and add a belt restriction at three or Four servs for black belt and more, I'm bored to be with White belt unranked, yellow or orange, who insult us just because we are winning even though they are at the beginning of the game... or let we go at beginner's servers

Same here, there are 3 Blackbelt+ rooms and 3 Third Dan+ rooms who're locked for beginners.

If you want to suggest other mods to be put on official rooms, you can always do it here: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=414750
Closing this.