Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by sergiodes View Post
Beat kick wotam hes multclaning if you really like diamonds leave tss and join diamonds.

You don't know anything so you better keep your piehole shut.

Originally Posted by sergiodes View Post
And you get the board too if get accepted

If you look here then you can see that becoming official would costs 50k and that you can buy a private board after being official for six months and it costs 40k.
So private board = six months and 90k
Last edited by 14Wotan88; Feb 25, 2014 at 11:53 AM.
Wotan he is right about the multiclaning. And check them rules: Respect every member of the clan. And why shouldn't he know anything? Do you have a reason for multiclaning or what?
You only were a trial member so I am kicking you now for the multiclaning.

Now for getting official:
We get the [D], a clan forum, after six months of being official we can buy a private board. But the most important thing is that you attract many people to join your clan.
Last edited by Beat; Feb 25, 2014 at 02:10 PM.
Originally Posted by Beatzarr View Post
Wotan he is right about the multiclaning.

What exactly is he correct about? That I should be kicked for what I was doing? Oh well.

And why shouldn't he know anything?

He doesn't know that I barely use my other account, the last time I used it ingame was 12th to 17th February. He also doesn't know the reason for that.
He doesn't know that TSS is a very inactive, death struggling clan that only has 3 somewhat active members.
He doesn't know that being a member of TSS wouldn't have any affect on the level of my contribution in Diamonds.

Do you have a reason for multiclaning or what?

I wouldn't call it multi clanning due to the reasons mentioned above, other than that, I certainly do have a reason for being a member of TSS.

And check them rules: Respect every member of the clan.

It is not simple for me to respect a person who has been disrespectful towards me.

You only were a trial member so I am kicking you now for the multiclaning.

If so then farewell.
It's normal that you leave your old clan when you enter a new clan ( especially when the old one is very inactive)

And I got 25k now so I will try to make more with it and after that I am sending some TC to the bank.
It's normal that you leave your old clan when you enter a new clan ( especially when the old one is very inactive)

What would it change?
It changes nothing but I don't want members that are in other clans and in my clan. And I don't want to write about this anymore.
I had a hunch that it wouldn't change anything, that's one of the reasons for my so called multiclanning.
However, I had no idea that toadyism was a requirement.
Well what is done is the past once you're kicked it's over :/

Well I guess since we're doing a betting server do you guys know what day? Sunday Saturday Friday?
Time?
I am the true Bob of all things I was just Bob once until there was too many of too many that I could call fakes.