ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Clan Bank-Questions and Suggestions
Clan Bank-Questions and Suggestions

Q-1) Do you have some ideas on what use our money clan?
S-1) What you say about creating a thread in which could be contained information such as how much we have in clan bank, who paid and how much?
S-2) what you say about fighting with other clans? for example, we could challenge other clan in Aikido for 2k tc. In this way our clan bank could earn some tc.

if anyone has any suggestions about our clan bank, may statement here.
hmm nice thread
its only an idea
how about we all get full texture and on our heads we say kani
and stuff and trails say kani too
you know make our clan rich it will attract more guys
i dont want to waste the bank so
how about 20k each kani member
or i dont know as much as you can
it will attract users to kani and
or start kani tourneys
dueling only for kani members
*yuo dont loose money in dueling
you win money only right?
this will train everyone and have there prize
and if i get floor texture i will say
!kani rulez!
and after that
start clan war

all the above are just an idea
hope they intrest you
is it possible if i can sell an ecto relax to the clan shop if not please anyone in this clan buy it i want to sell it for 10k tc cause i want to get a left bicep texture
No one will want to buy "Ecto Lax" for 10k tc while in YouShop are offerts for 5k tc and 6k tc. You can place this item on sale in your own shop for 10k tc but currently in YouShop are about 7 offerts for less than 10k tc, and always there will be about 5-10 items for sale for less than 10k tc, so you will never sell this item for this price.
But I can propose to you:
a) I can put this item for 7k tc for sale in our clan shop (run by me). just give me this item, you will get some clan points, and I will put it for sale for 7k tc, and when this item is sold I will give you all 7k tc. you will be able to withdraw this item if you want this, just pm me.
Because our shop is one of the biggest is better chance that items will be sold for bigger price even if in YouShop are offerts for lesser prices.
b) As above, but you can choose your own price of sale. but I proposes 7k tc, because I have some experience in trading.
c) I can buy this item from you for 3k tc and put it on sele as my own item.
Last edited by MNR; Jan 2, 2009 at 10:20 PM.
is it possible to get the 7k tc even if its not sold yet?
Last edited by Julespino; Jan 3, 2009 at 04:09 AM.
sorry, but it is too much for me for now, even if I have now more than 7k tc on my acomut, because I must have some tc to catch some good offerts and to restock our shop. If it was marine, radioactive or orc items worth less than 2k tc I could give you all tc before it is sold, but 7k tc could seriously slow my investment.
But how about it - i can give you 2k tc after you give me this item and 5k tc after it is sold.
well... I buying items only betwen 0%-60% of ToriShop price(depending on the item), so i can buy it for 400tc. If you want i can put it in Clan Shop and i will give you 600tc after this item sells.
Last edited by MNR; Jan 6, 2009 at 02:53 PM.