Ranking
You are one despicable individual, your performance made me want to throw up. I say no, you have to read the sacred rules. You have to respect and memorize them before you even think of attempting to join these group of somewhat alright looking bunch of dudes and then there is their precious god "me" the real leader isn't ultimatum it's me.
R.I.P Sean (bobsanders147) i'll miss you man, we all love you and miss you.
Hahaha you better be joking, get out of here.
sorry in advance for not writing a free form.

Personal Info Real Name: Chris S.
GMT: -08:00 pacific Standard
In-game InfoBelt: 4th Dan Black belt
How much time you spend on TB: About 5-6 hours a day(no life)
Number of tourneys won(If any): GMTourneys: only three(don't come to many of them) Regular tourneys: Countless
Forum InfoForum Activity(Not 0 to 10): Whenever in queue.
Favorite Threads(If any): Art thread.
Organizations(If any): Team Aikido(hoping for more)

Misc
Quick Explanation on why you want to be a part of Fyre(min. 15 words): I would like to join clan Fyre because I am In game a lot and can get others to apply and hopefully make the clan grow and become famous. The reason that I believe I can do this is because I have played this game since 2009 under many different aliases and have gotten to know a lot of the people in toribash, some of which I have been able to call friends. I am noticed when I come into a server, even by players of a higher "tier" or "class" than me. I have been incredibly lucky to have had such success in the little community we call toribash. This is very short because I don't know many members of the clan and don't have very much to add about them which I have found I what most applications consist of but I do want to get to know everyone in toribash and I cant see a better way to do that than to be a part of something that other people are a part of.

Also a side note I do like to write but i'm kind of sad at the moment because someone very close to me has moved away and i'm really sad, hope you can understand. and I may be adding to this from time to time as I get better.
Last edited by Zorow; Feb 1, 2015 at 06:33 AM.
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
I say yes, i would like to inform you in advance most of the members on this clan are never active and it is a dying clan. It'll probably take a while for anyone else to notice you application due to the fact that they're all lazy as hell and won't go out of their way to check the forums.
Originally Posted by spitfire123ism View Post
I say yes, i would like to inform you in advance most of the members on this clan are never active and it is a dying clan. It'll probably take a while for anyone else to notice you application due to the fact that they're all lazy as hell and won't go out of their way to check the forums.

I understand
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj