Toribash
was tired as fuck so sorry if these sound lazy

should have made this a rule before, don't give me shit in a different language for the love of god, i read this in english
not reading deimos' because theres a no no word

bloopers

part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
If you'd like a genuine answer I can give you one. You make a massive fool of yourself with threads like these. You try to play the 'hip and edgy' card and look cool or whatever but honestly it just digs you an even deeper grave in terms of people's expectancy of you. You make yourself look like an immature moron with each thread and if that view bothers you I highly suggest changing how you act, but it doesn't matter because either way I get to make fun of you, uwu

edit: though, I don't blame you entirely for being like this. It's fairly obvious that you might have assumed it was okay to act like this because a bunch of staff hitched onto the joke and made it look like it was perfectly fine, so I partially blame them as well.
So today at work I hung my balls out of my apron like usual, a girl came up to me and started playing with them saying that my balls are pretty cool, she them put them in her mouth.*

After she was done sucking on my balls I told her I needed to get back to work.

Not long after her friends came over and took turns worshipping my ballsack until my boner flew out if my apron and blasted a chicks head off with the force,this is when it started getting crazy.*

The girls started going wild, they were licking brains and bone marrow off the tip of my cock and making weird uncomfortable noises, but I was at work so I couldn't stop them, my manager saw and told me to tell them to leave but the crazy women knocked out the manager via vestibular.*

I was scared for my life but happy that women stopped being shy and started giving my amazing body attention again.
-----
lol you know nothing about me. been playing here since it opened and i've put in solid work to get everything I've got over the years. my current gear was just a placeholder until hiram came out when i cashed out my t7 oby mage set and swapped to archer. haven't played very actively since then but if i was to come back fulltime I grabbed everything I need to make myself an erenor mainhand and finish off the set with hiram t3
Last edited by Goomba; Jun 29, 2021 at 09:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[🥒] x2 🥒x17

https://svntrw.carrd.co

Yet Another Goomba Post/Thread
Dear Karstn, if I'm a one dollar hooker, prove it. Dont you dare go talking about things that are worthless. Just proves that you are worthless.Ever heard of the saying "if you've got nothing good to say, then dont say nothing at all"? Hope it makes sense to you. You keep on insulting me like you're a better person than I am. Well newsflash, you're not! What you're doing proves to be just the bastard you are. Hope you burn in hell, 2 faced backstabbing bastard.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
your attempts to sound witty and sarcastic are laughable - talking is not your strong suit, and it looks all the more weak when you're almost choking on your own venom(which seems to usually happen in my presence). Your words have no meaning, because you're only imitating. You're shallow, hypocritical and spiteful. So take my not very friendly, but genuine advice: you'd do yourself a favor if you talked less, because it would mean less opportunities for you to embarass yourself

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

degenerates

part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
guys a milf just left the family washroom she saw me before she went in and when i went in the washroom when she waa done there is still pee in the toilet do you think she left it for me for drinking!!? ��
[🥒] x2 🥒x17

https://svntrw.carrd.co

Yet Another Goomba Post/Thread
Man, i wish i could be cool as Johnny over there, he clicks balls every day and even if his mom tells him to stop, he says "I jUsT goTta shovel dis bot, i'll eat dinner laterr"
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey