Toribash
Original Post
Smash or Pass
welcome guys

time 2 play a game:

first we start with a nice beautiful woman and another person says smash or pass,
then name another nice beautiful woman. You can add a little additional comment if you like.
I will start:

Rihanna
Enjoint life
if you have the opportunity to bang QUEEN RIRI and not take it then i can’t talk to you sorry
Honestly would you fuck an anime girl? I really think that anime girls smell terrible.. there's many anime where they show showering scenes but it's pretty clear that they aren't cleaning themselves properly (usually only scrubbing arms and legs or massaging bubbles into the hair ) you never see them cleaning areas like the crotch and buttocks (they don't even clean under the nails when washing hands would you want someone to touch you if they had dirty nails?) . maybe if they show in anime them going over the crotch or show thier whole showering process I might be more trusting on the cleanliness of anime females. before sex I always provide a video of my showering techniques
Last edited by Goomba; Jul 24, 2021 at 09:16 PM.
[🥒] x2 🥒x17

https://svntrw.carrd.co

Yet Another Goomba Post/Thread
Originally Posted by Goomba View Post
Honestly would you fuck an anime girl? I really think that anime girls smell terrible.. there's many anime where they show showering scenes but it's pretty clear that they aren't cleaning themselves properly (usually only scrubbing arms and legs or massaging bubbles into the hair ) you never see them cleaning areas like the crotch and buttocks (they don't even clean under the nails when washing hands would you want someone to touch you if they had dirty nails?) . maybe if they show in anime them going over the crotch or show thier whole showering process I might be more trusting on the cleanliness of anime females. before sex I always provide a video of my showering techniques

can you provide me with such video, for research purposes?