Toribash
so when is [catfish] goin down?
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Are you into magic at all?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Im into magic, most of my tricks i've gotten from Disturbed reality or from a magic shop.
Originally Posted by hobo View Post
so when is [catfish] goin down?

No.
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Are you into magic at all?

No.
Originally Posted by Holo View Post
Use your own goddamn eye as your avatar.

Thief!!11

I always have a picture of Freelancer, or part of him, in my avvy.
you said you started doing a programming course, were you in college doing it? Or were you doing it in your freetime at home?

And would you say it was challenging, or..?

Also, I plan to head off to college to become a computer programmer, and tips/advise you could give me?
The biggest mistake I see most people making is they try to skip as many classes as possible. Don't do that and you're basically guaranteed to pass. It took me 3 hours to travel there and back and most weeks I wouldn't miss anything. Sometimes you get people that live on campus missing classes. I never really understood why, because not as many of them actually get the degree they're paying thousands for.
Originally Posted by Risk View Post
How do you feel about the old mantra "Fish are friends, not food."? Are your kind really friends? Is there hope for a peaceful coexistence between mankind and fishkind? Or do the sushi restaurants have the right idea? Do we need to eliminate you before it's too late?

I was forced to watch that today! Pretty good movie

Fish, what quote do you live by? What are your beliefs about how people in toribash should be, and be treated. Do you feel any passion when you talk to people through pm?
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Fish
I always have a picture of Freelancer, or part of him, in my avvy.

Show me some more Freelancer