Ranking
Actually, it was your week last week, i just forgot to make the change on the list. You're excused though, because... Well i forgot to tell you, so yeah. If you want, i suppose i could move it a tad backwards and make this your week, if Dscigs is ok with that.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
OKAY so i don't even know whose week it is now. If we assume that Dscigs' week was shifted one week forward, then it's Dscigs now, otherwise it's me. But i'm busy reading up for exams so aaaaaaaaaaaaa. :c
I've got time for recruiter again, if you're willing to add me to the list again.
beware
the goblin
OK SO

I've been neglecting this a lot, sorry 'bout that guys. I'm thinking about just removing this whole "active period" business entirely, because at the moment it's largely dependent on me and/or Oblivion to advance it every week. Thing is, it's such a small thing that i keep forgetting it!

An alternative to removing it could be to evenly distribute the dates of the month among recruiters, or at least as evenly as possible. This will likely result in some recruiters having a single day more than some others, which i hope isn't TOO unreasonable. What do y'all say to this?

also yes Tama you can get on board
Thats seems much easier, but will all recruiters will still be able to review even when's its not their designated dates?
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Of course, in fact Oblivion postulated that i add a size 7 bold text that mentions how people are encouraged to recruit even if it isn't their period. :U
-----
OKAY, new schedule set up, so now you can't blame me for missing your period. :U

As it stands, Lumi is the current active recruiter, but you're obviously still allowed and even encouraged to recruit outside of your period.
Last edited by Shook; Aug 10, 2013 at 05:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Just going to say now, Hacks has some serious stuff going on it seems, so I'd be happy to take over those days too.
I came here to laugh at you
Since Antler has left, internet has volunteered to take his place in the queue. Fancy that. :U