Toribash
Originally Posted by Elmindreda View Post
Ice tea is good yes but have you heard of my lord and saver h2o?

There is h2o in the ice tea
It's me, the one who stole your sandwich!

Ps. Elmindreda is kinda cute tho :o
haha get rekt typh~min
EliZ: I have a crippling sugar addiction | Elmindreda: eli do be kinda cute tho, hmu sometimes | Typh: Splish splash Aeon is big trash.
Lmao remember when your clan died and since you couldn't get a season two you just redid the same adventure xdddd. SAO got more seasons but you guys just did a firefly.
Lmao whos aeon???| bro I haven't been here in a while.. what's poppin gang - Typh
I will always be proud of how far we got with Boxshu United. Ty all for a wonderful time!~ EliZ
not 100% h2o so it doesn't count. sorry eli but you just a fraud
Don't forget we are planning on making a clan video in boxshu_mushu, post your best replay here or in the replay chat in the discord.

haha get rekt typh~min
EliZ: I have a crippling sugar addiction | Elmindreda: eli do be kinda cute tho, hmu sometimes | Typh: Splish splash Aeon is big trash.
Lmao remember when your clan died and since you couldn't get a season two you just redid the same adventure xdddd. SAO got more seasons but you guys just did a firefly.
Lmao whos aeon???| bro I haven't been here in a while.. what's poppin gang - Typh
I will always be proud of how far we got with Boxshu United. Ty all for a wonderful time!~ EliZ
Originally Posted by Elmindreda View Post
how do be good enough at game to make good replay?

Step 1: Have no life.
Step 2: Profit!

Worked for me at least! Only downside is that if you get a life you will lose all your skill, so make sure not to get one, I know from personal experience.

haha get rekt typh~min
i used to be like that as well, and well, life happens if you want one or not so now im just stuck being bad at toribash