Toribash
i wanna join boxshu but my computer juss went to shit
Idk where my bossboy020 account is bru
Originally Posted by biggydex View Post
i wanna join boxshu but my computer juss went to shit

As we are currently reworking some stuff and are also about to take a big step for the clan, our recruitment is mostly shut down, but if you are interested in joining please add me on discord OmNom#1337 to send in a joining application, you can of course also send it here on the forums.
It's me, the one who stole your sandwich!

Ps. Elmindreda is kinda cute tho :o
haha get rekt typh~min
EliZ: I have a crippling sugar addiction | Elmindreda: eli do be kinda cute tho, hmu sometimes | Typh: Splish splash Aeon is big trash.
Lmao remember when your clan died and since you couldn't get a season two you just redid the same adventure xdddd. SAO got more seasons but you guys just did a firefly.
Lmao whos aeon???| bro I haven't been here in a while.. what's poppin gang - Typh
I will always be proud of how far we got with Boxshu United. Ty all for a wonderful time!~ EliZ
Originally Posted by Tomerr View Post
Another update on the clan logo! (i am almost done )

logo

Awesome work Tomer! This is seriously too cool. :o

logo

I'm loving this so much!

Originally Posted by biggydex View Post
if yall arent recruiting its fine

As I mentioned, if you really are interested, send me an application and I'll look at it.

haha get rekt typh~min
EliZ: I have a crippling sugar addiction | Elmindreda: eli do be kinda cute tho, hmu sometimes | Typh: Splish splash Aeon is big trash.
Lmao remember when your clan died and since you couldn't get a season two you just redid the same adventure xdddd. SAO got more seasons but you guys just did a firefly.
Lmao whos aeon???| bro I haven't been here in a while.. what's poppin gang - Typh
I will always be proud of how far we got with Boxshu United. Ty all for a wonderful time!~ EliZ

logo

Looking the goods, keep it up tom!! We appreciate it a lot, thanks man.
Exguna.
hello, im new! thankyou for letting me play
-----
I legit just looked for wibbles and remembered it wasn't there
Last edited by Link; Apr 11, 2021 at 05:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
EliZ, You're super cute, and you're a great cook. Marry me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
Originally Posted by Link View Post
I legit just looked for wibbles and remembered it wasn't there

Yeee iv done that a few times now :| Sad to see it gone.

Originally Posted by Rythm View Post
EliZ, You're super cute, and you're a great cook. Marry me!

Maybe ;) I'll send u a pic of what I'm making today. :*

haha get rekt typh~min