Toribash
^ That doesn't mean it is mapped wrong.
It may show up at the lowest part ingame (since the "neck isn't in the middle").
Well, say what else this head needs.
Do it with style or don't even bother doing it.
Well I'd like to suggest to work on parallel with ingame previews, so you can fix potential small flaws.

Beside what I said before concerning the head, I think you should add a 3D look to it and more details. I guess that's about it for now, since I haven't seen the final product.
Here is the screenshot you've asked.

Should I start doing body, or there is something additionally you still want to see in this head.
You still haven't changed what I requested before. While the head does look nice, I don't think the detail level is enough. Overall, I think you are able to improve each area of it.

For a better understanding of the minimul level of head I wish for, use the heads from the head expo in the art section. To be more precise, if you think your head needs a bit of improvement to get accepted there, then improve it, you have a lot of time to make it as good as you possibly can.
Will do.
I just made a screeny, didn't change anything.
Will do it tomorow.
What about it?
Attached Images
1.jpg (7.8 KB, 122 views)
2.jpg (9.7 KB, 63 views)
3.jpg (7.7 KB, 50 views)
Originally Posted by SainTD View Post
What about it?

Read my first post then see what happened to venuuk because he did the same thing you just did. Second of all, do you actually think that set is worth 1 mil tc?

Originally Posted by Barreta View Post
Will do.
I just made a screeny, didn't change anything.
Will do it tomorow.

Yes I know, I just answered your question that's all
Originally Posted by SainTD View Post
What about it?

He specified clearly that he does NOT want a premade set. Everyone, please stop posting them.

Originally Posted by devil1337 View Post
Read my first post then see what happened to venuuk because he did the same thing you just did.

venuuk wasn't banned or infracted for that, but for something else. I talked to him though.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash