Toribash
Hey I just want to apply an see if I can get in a clan with a friend from the old days. You know who you are.

My Application

Attached Files
4-18fp.rpl (106.5 KB, 5 views)
imissty.rpl (21.9 KB, 5 views)
4-18h.rpl (60.2 KB, 4 views)
Big Bang Theory: In the beginning there was nothing....which exploded... Creationists: If everyone shares the same imaginary friend, he must be real...
You both sound ridiculous so stop arguing...
i have one question. why didnt you post your usercard?(very important question).
I don't believe in stars they are all helicopters to me.
@canibal The only "supposable" important thing on the user card is the win/loss ratio...but once you think about it, it isn't that helpful. I've seen her in-game a few times and if I can recall right, she was good.
@Kely I guess I'll vote yes, but I have a few questions.
Why did you leave Hunters? Inactive? Also, is it possible for you to stay active in Zone? The reason I say that is because of college, life, etc...Please be honest, many people say, " Of course!" then never return. :l
Last edited by Nin0fShin; May 9, 2012 at 01:06 PM.
Damn, I miss you guys. I made a lot of memories here. Sup? - Nin0fShin 2018
<[Twist]Nijia> Nin doesnt cry, he makes other people cry for him!
Kely, I'm pretty sure you were in Phantoms too. I remember them having an argument about you being inactive and whether if they should kick you or not. Anyways, I'll stay neutral until I find any flaws or good thingamajigs...
You've taken everything I have. Now, all I'm asking for is my heart back.
"Your testicles are fucking adorable" -Fusionman
Originally Posted by canibal021 View Post
i have one question. why didnt you post your usercard?(very important question).

I didn't post it because honestly I don't know how I'll try again though. All else fails I'll just post a link and hope it takes you to my usercard and not yours. However if you know how that would help.
-Well it isn't working so I'm going to do this the old fashioned way and write what it says down myself.
Name: Kely (obviously), QI: 1391, Rank: 3226, Win%: 59.96
-----
Originally Posted by Nin0fShin View Post
@canibal The only "supposable" important thing on the user card is the win/loss ratio...but once you think about it, it isn't that helpful. I've seen her in-game a few times and if I can recall right, she was good.
@Kely I guess I'll vote yes, but I have a few questions.
Why did you leave Hunters? Inactive? Also, is it possible for you to stay active in Zone? The reason I say that is because of college, life, etc...Please be honest, many people say, " Of course!" then never return. :l

Also thanks everyone who voted yes.

I joined them because I felt like I owed it to them. Like I said in my paragraph I stopped playing then came back. When I left I was in their clan. I guess this made me feel like I abandoned them. However after a while I though I shouldn't bother myself with trying to pay off old debts. So I left. Doesn't seem like they have a problem with it so far.
-----
Originally Posted by XTorigod View Post
Kely, I'm pretty sure you were in Phantoms too. I remember them having an argument about you being inactive and whether if they should kick you or not. Anyways, I'll stay neutral until I find any flaws or good thingamajigs...

I'm not sure but I think you might be mistaken. After doing a little research on myself I found out I was in [-Quantumn], for a little while. And to tell the honest truth I don't even remember being with them... so I don't know if I can tell you why I joined or left. I could try to find out if you want.
Last edited by Kely; May 9, 2012 at 08:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Big Bang Theory: In the beginning there was nothing....which exploded... Creationists: If everyone shares the same imaginary friend, he must be real...
You both sound ridiculous so stop arguing...
Originally Posted by Kely View Post
Hey I just want to apply an see if I can get in a clan with a friend from the old days. You know who you are.

My Application

I vote yes. However I'll wait for XTori's answer, and let her decide.
I vote yes. She seems nice and honest so why not give her a chance...?
Name: Real Name: John (John John) Smith Ingame Name: HaxorNinja
Belt: Black Belt
Bans, infractions, or warnings: Nothing.
Past clans: [Frost]
Anyone you know in this clan: DartzPie
Why do you want us: I recently got Kicked out of Frost due to in-activity and i saw this clan recommended by my friend DartzPie, so i checked out your clan and it seems to me that it is a very legit clan and I would love to join!
Why should we want you: Im Boss in Judo, and Some times Wushu and i bring a whole other element of Dismemberments.
Best and Worst mods: Best Mods: Judo (#1) and Wushu (#2). Worst Mods: Lenshu and Ninjitsu4.
One or two paragraphs about yourself: Away from the game I play Football and Soccer as some sports then when im bored I will get on Toribash and Kick some butt with friends and have a fun time on Toribash. I'm 14 years old and live in the United States.
Your usercard:
3 replays:
-----
= Replays - These are some I found when. If you want to see if im accually good find me in a match and we can 1v1
Attached Files
FALCONPAWNCH.rpl (27.5 KB, 5 views)
Grim Reaper Remix.rpl (30.4 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by HaxorNinja; May 11, 2012 at 09:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well... You were kicked out of Frost due to inactivity? That doesn't sound good. I vote no for now.
Originally Posted by XTorigod View Post
Well... You were kicked out of Frost due to inactivity? That doesn't sound good. I vote no for now.

Well its because i said i was back then i got busy with school but i should be on toribash more now