Ranking
Name: Vijayissup
Belt: Black
Bans, infractions, or warnings: None
Past clans: Zone
Anyone you know in this clan: Indo (I knew him before)
Why do you want us: I wanted to join a clan and i thought this clan would be the best for me.
Why should we want you: Because i am Black Belt and i am a nice player.
Best and worst mods: Best: aikido, aikidobigdojo, wushu Worst: lenshu
One or two paragraphs about yourself: Hi, my real name is Vijay. I am really crazy about Toribash. First, i was in Zone clan and Indo was the leader. Then, i went out of station. So, they took my name from Zone members list. I just recently formatted and I coudn't open the game. So, I uninstalled it. So, all my favourite replays
was lost. So, i have recently downloaded it again. So, I swear that i will provide you with 3 nice replays. Thank you.
Usercard:
3 replays: I will provide it shortly
-----
Hi. Sorry. I didn't try my best for these replays. I did it in one night. Anyways, hope you like it
Attached Files
back to normal position!.rpl (49.8 KB, 7 views)
flying bird!!!!!!!.rpl (62.9 KB, 6 views)
flying bird!.rpl (71.1 KB, 6 views)
ready to roar!!!!!!!.rpl (52.2 KB, 6 views)
wwwoooowwwww.rpl (54.5 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by vijayissup; Apr 25, 2012 at 05:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I vote yes but could you change your avatar? Girls like her don't raise their fists like that. They usually run and scream for help Anywayd, just be active in our clan and you'll have no problem staying.
You've taken everything I have. Now, all I'm asking for is my heart back.
"Your testicles are fucking adorable" -Fusionman
Thank you guys for giving me 3 yeses. I will be very loyal to Zone.

@XTorigod: Lolz. Surely i will change my profile pic dude.

Name:NiceMan1
Belt:Blue Belt
Bans, infractions, or warnings:NOPE!
Past clans:nope!
Anyone you know in this clan:BlackOpsMan33
Why do you want us:I want to help advance your clan, well, I was invited to your clan)
Why should we want you:I'm playing pretty well, and you do not interfere with the active player, right?
Best and Worst mods:judo,akido,akidoBD,Worst wushu.
One or two paragraphs about yourself:I'm Tom, I am 18 years old. I like to play in toribash, played a long time ago, I decided to come back, I love martial arts tk)and end)
Your usercard:nope!
3 replays:
Attached Files
3asd3.rpl (30.3 KB, 4 views)
3asd33.rpl (27.3 KB, 4 views)
3asdxxeeeee.rpl (19.1 KB, 4 views)
Thanks for reading.
Name:canibal021
Belt: black belt
Bans, infractions, or warnings: none
Past clans: none.Thats my first post
Anyone you know in this clan: no one yet
Why do you want us: because i search for other clans and this is the only that it seens perfect to me.
Why should we want you: because if i'm not the best i am in the top five fighter of the twinswords mod.And i just want to help.
Best and Worst mods: best:TWINSWORDS worst:the mods that we need to run for long distances.
One or two paragraphs about yourself: I am a brasilian guy,expert in the twinswords mod,NOT LOOKING FOR A CLAN, BUT LOOKING FOR THIS CLAN,my rank can not be one of the bests because i i stoped playing for a while and came back now,i hope you didn't miss understand me,but i really wanna be in this clan.Thx.
Your usercard:
3 replays: I play the first 50 frames using my arsenal of moves and then my abilities,and these are some of the moves i got, some are mine, some are from others.If someday we fight together on twinswodrs i could pass my moves to you to help who are not familiar with the twinswords mod.
Attached Files
just some move i did.rpl (51.9 KB, 7 views)
destruidor.rpl (41.0 KB, 6 views)
piao 1.rpl (8.5 KB, 6 views)
deathball's defense.rpl (35.5 KB, 8 views)
Name: iNarwal
Belt: Brown (was black belt cuz i changed profiles and im working back up)

Bans, infractions, or warnings: None
Past clans: BoD
Anyone you know in this clan: Koco934
Why do you want us: Cuz your clan has a pretty cool name.
Why should we want you: because im pretty good for my belt.
Best and Worst mods: Aikido (best mod) ninjitsu (worst mod).
One or two paragraphs about yourself: Hi, im iNarwal, first up, im am 10 yrs old, i line In Ontario, Canada i am in 4th grade, i speak french, and i really love basketball, So i hate being in long wait queues, including the GMtourney, I really like to spar, someday, i would love to spar, i would love to spar with Zone,

Your usercard:
Epic spar i win,
3 replays: Decap'd.rpl
Death scene spar.rpl
Please recruit me :D
Name: Moncho62
Belt: Black (almost 2nd)
Bans, infractions, or warnings: I was once told by my clan mates to stop insulting other clans cause it might start a war (even though the other clans started it)
Past clans: -Superhero
Anyone you know in this clan: I know Ninofshin, and i'm a big fan of Koco
Why do you want us: I want to be in your clan cause your clan is amazing and Interesting and all the members are good
Why should we want you: Cause i'am a good person, friendly and highly skilled
Best and Worst mods: My best mods are Judo, aikido big dojo, wushu and my worst is aikido
One or two paragraphs about yourself: I'am Moncho, i am addicted to Toribash, i love to dance and i never give up, and i strive hard to achieve my dream, i am a boy, i am 13 years old, i am friendly, i am the kind of person who loses a match and still says GG with a smiley face
Your usercard:
3 replays: I DON'T KNOW HOW, PLEASE TEACH ME
I vote no to Narwal and Niceman. But I vote yes to Canibal. I'm still thinking about Moncho.