ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
2v2 | 4 player toribash | more than two players
PLay with more people, battle of teams...

Originally Posted by Pikadex
Just a quick idea that one of my friends made: simultaneous battles.
It would involve multiple small squares/circles/dojos as "mats", spread apart, where in each one, two players would go up against one another. If you are to land outside of the area you were placed in (including another mat) you would be eliminated. It could also function as a ladder; the victorious players would move on to the "next round", where it would continue up until there are two left, where they could fight to the death.

Another idea that I made, derived by the extra people battling at once, is team battles. Team battles, as you'd expect, involves 4+ players, equal amounts on each team, pitting against one another. Once all players on a single team are eliminated, or the time runs out, the team with the remaining players (or more points) would be victorious.

One final idea I have is "multi-battles". It involves 3 - 4 players, all against one another. This one could lead up to great chaos, and, other than the extra players, it would function as a normal battle. It could also be used together with the idea of simultaneous battles and/or team battles.

Originally Posted by Blam View Post
Been suggested many times, and was actually possible for a while, it however proved really buggy and slow.

Maybe eventually we'll see it but most not some time soon.

Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
^ That...

...or as hampa said on the live steam - it wasn't fun.

Last edited by Lazors; May 6, 2014 at 07:13 AM.
An option in the gamerules to play with 3 people
put it as an option so you can choose either 2 or 3 people
The first 2 people to dq gets no qi and the persn who's still last standing gets 2 qi in the 3 players match and if the round ends with no one dq the person with the most points gets 2 qi
when one person dqs there body goes relaxed and you can drag it along and stuff like that

the reason i want this because i want to spar or martial arts like this
I hate all games
Clan matches 5v5 etc..
Just a suggestion that would make toribash a hell of a lot better if you could manage to make a server that allowed 2 clans each clan had a max of 5 people on each team and make the mod like a bigger dojo of ABD and have each player duke it out last man to which clan still standing and not DQ'd wins the tourney.. but the real question here is... are the gamemaster's up to it?
New Option for Wars!
Hello Gm's and players! I have come up with a great idea which I would like to present. I was thinking about maybe while warring if there would be a option before you start a war you could choose an option of how many players in 1 match could be played. As in if you want a 5v5 there is a large map with the players lined up and they have to fight it out in aikido or any game mode that is compatible with that option. I think this might be cool because players could use war commanders to make strategies to attack and having combos and professional tag team tournaments. I hope you try and do this for I love making strategies and other things like that!
N I C E
New sparring rules
They should be an update for when you can add teams during sparring, but it only works for 3 to 4 players.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=533175 If you wanna see it. Your choice
Singe player Multiplayer
My idea is that when you start singe player there is a little menu on the side that asks if you want 1v1 or 2v2(maybe 3v3 4v4 etc). The reason for this is because any replay maker needs help, sometimes from uke, or just skill. But imagine maps that have castles which you raid with 4 toris. I based it off the idea of multiplayer 5v5 but this just sounds much more fun. Again, think about how much more nice looking a replay may look. Thanks for reading!
N I C E
i don't really like the idea, it just seems like a trivial thing that will only hurt the game. would it be cool to do a 2v2 clan war? hell yeah, would said clan war eventually turn into a yelling and screaming match yep it would. And i don't know about the rest of the community but im sorta not interested in giving people more ways to claim that I used a "noob tactic" it will just lead to more chaos than it's actually worth, i mean, the community could barely handle the color code (^##) do you think that giving stupid people more power like that is a good idea?
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Why do you guys still attempt to ask for this? Hampa already said he's not doing it.
:^)
Realism mods idea
a lot of people want to do that so he must do it
Last edited by AlphanowGD; Jan 24, 2015 at 02:24 PM.
[OFRO] | [MLO] | [LoP] | [TMM] | [TTO]
PM If Want This Cheaper