Ranking
Original Post
Lognest Winning Streak on Multiplayer
Ok, now I'm not sure if this sets the record, but I searched, and didn't find any recorded. I had 14 wins in a row, I took a screenshot at 10, and I was going to take another when I hit 15, but I got beat after 14.

I know there are probably players who have doubled this, but since it's a record, it has to be recorded, which is what I'm doing now
Re: Lognest Winning Streak on Multiplayer
I've seen 27+.

You need to post a screenshot, or else it's just an unverified claim.
Creator of Aikido and Wushu
Most likely candidate to rediscover Toribash every 3 years.
thats my highest streak lol 14
And no this is nowere nere the record of streaks i heard of some guy getting 30 streaks before but it was a long time ago on a deleted topic so... yea my memorie is a little fuzzy. :o

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
I was once in a server with one guy and we were the only ones there. His streak got so high that instead of saying the number it said "many". That was also my longest losing streak.
R.I.P. Billy Mays
Ok, well, I have a screenshot of when it got to 10, I can post that, but I don't have one of 14, so I guess this "record" will be 10, and unless any of you have screenshots, "21" and "many" are also just unverified claims, let me get the screen of when I hit 10

EDIT:
Here it is, if anyone else wants to break this, get a screenshot, since I only have a screenshot of 10, that's what I'm saying my record is.

And I would also like to add:
Originally Posted by TertyWerty
And no this is nowere nere the record of streaks...

Yes it is, because this is the only one "RECORD"ed, it isn't the highest streak ever made, but it's the highest and only one on "RECORD" currently, so this is the current "RECORD"
Attached Images
10inarowtori.JPG (96.9 KB, 152 views)
Attached Files
10inarowtori.JPG_thumb (23.9 KB, 28 views)
He's right.

P.S. Audacity Rocks! headbang
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
My highest's 19
But I have no screen
(15:43) <Drakhir> Zaarock: everything is useless.
(15:43) <Blam> Drakhir: Including your penis
Corporate penguin had a streak 32 I believe. And if you check in the torigods forum, I think there is a screenshot
All knowing
Does it really count in a demo server? I could go there and get a decent streak myself, because 75% of them don't know what they're doing.