Toribash
host my mod
Hey guys, i'm sure that this was answered before but i couldn't find anything. I have created my own mod with notepad and it works in single player but when i create a room online i'm unable to "/set mod" to my new mod. All the build-in mods work. Is there any way around this or is it intentionally disabled?
How do you exit world builder?

Problem solved itself, But if there is a manual way to exit it I would love to hear, It just exited on it's own when I went back on to it but took 30minutes <3
Last edited by pureglorys; Oct 24, 2012 at 02:31 AM.
I saved Raid the Tomb.tbm into my mod folder....launched the mod in-game....and the only thing that showed was the obstacles....no floor or walls....can somebody please help me with this? thank you
Whats the joint limit in 4.2 , 12 or 16 ? I cant remember. I'd like to know because this mod im making is starting to stess my ass lol
16, you can only use joints on the first 16 objects too, and only the first 16 objects can move.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

I figured that out about the objects the hard way lol , but for some reason one joint wont work , I keep getting errors . Somthing about Obj_joint 12 13 9 , I atempted a few time to correct it but no luck . The object that it is going to attatch to has another object attatched and it is in the range of 16 .

Any thoughts ?
Working on a mod, could use some input. I am trying to make this so you have to reach up and grab the ceiling (which is grab able) and walk along it with your hands. My question is what to modify on the tori to make it easier to navigate across the ceiling.

I made wrists rotate instead of bend with high and low movement threshold 2.0 and a lower (20 I believe) velocity to slow them down. I can get about halfway across pretty easily but then I lose momentum. Any ideas on what would make it easier? Or do I just need to practice more.

ScreenShot

Here is a link to the mod I'm working on:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yslxdmv87...vaDangle11.tbm