Toribash
Original Post
[Art] Sen Sen, The Crystal Master
So here is a little project of my as of tonight. Started on him about 4 hours ago and have been kinda sketching here and there.
I know some of the proportions aren't right, but hey, get over it. I'm still working on it so it will eventually look right-ish maybe sorta, i don't care.

Anyways yeah, stuff and whatnot here is sen sen yeah, cool.

SEN SEN THE CRYSTAL MASTER GUY BOY PERSON

Uh, also, here is a little bio on him.

Sen Sen:
Sen sen is an 11 year old boy from a small remote village far from the main cities. He uses a helmet made from some sort of magical crystal to control large and small magical crystals to fight. He is also accompanied by a giant floating crystal know as gig-gon, the crystal king, who watches over sen sen like his own son.

Used gimp and a mouse.

To be honest i am looking for ideas instead of cnc. Like colors, ideas for the lower half of his body, background, etc. But i'll still take Cnc.
I suggest to make his clothes dark, like dark blue, black, grey etc.
It looks great, I like those eyes and the helmet. Hair looks cool.
Helmet should be like grey and diamond blue messed up.

Keep up the good work
9/10
Proud member of myself.
11 year old boy and crystals are what you need to focus on when deciding on the colours
what kind of attitude does he have, what environment/age is it set in?

first thought would be a blue, gold and brown colour scheme
the gold and brown can be interchangable with hair and clothes depending on your preferences.
-blue crystals, brown suit, blonde hair, azure blue eyes, like brighter than normal, to match the crystals and create the link or bond between the crystal king and sen sen.
-blonde hair makes him look a bit more innocent and 11 year oldish, also contrasts nicely with the eyes and crystal helmet
-or brown hair if he's a mischievious naughty little shit who argues with the crystal king all the time, also makes the blue eyes stand out more, making the visual bond stronger.
-then brown or gold cloak, depending on what you use for the hair.
gold makes it seem more royal, matching up with the crystal king and makes him look like a naughty prince
brown looks a little rugged, like he works hard and wants to help people
Last edited by BenDover; Apr 5, 2012 at 11:09 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
11 year old boy and crystals are what you need to focus on when deciding on the colours
what kind of attitude does he have, what environment/age is it set in?

first thought would be a blue, gold and brown colour scheme
the gold and brown can be interchangable with hair and clothes depending on your preferences.
-blue crystals, brown suit, blonde hair, azure blue eyes, like brighter than normal, to match the crystals and create the link or bond between the crystal king and sen sen.
-blonde hair makes him look a bit more innocent and 11 year oldish, also contrasts nicely with the eyes and crystal helmet
-or brown hair if he's a mischievious naughty little shit who argues with the crystal king all the time, also makes the blue eyes stand out more, making the visual bond stronger.
-then brown or gold cloak, depending on what you use for the hair.
gold makes it seem more royal, matching up with the crystal king and makes him look like a naughty prince
brown looks a little rugged, like he works hard and wants to help people

I like these ideas. Probably going for a mixture of light blue and a pinkish color for the crystals and the blond hair and brown/blue clothing sound like a good idea.
Will update later once i get to the coloring.
I think you should make every line more bolder-bigger except face.
you should make them darker, add color, and it'd look pretty awesome.

8/10

Keep up the cool work