Ranking
Originally Posted by Zypher0A0S View Post
Well now that I have a rough price figured, How do people usually go about selling these? Do they package them up in a bundle already attached to the texture items or do people usually just give out the jpgs?

Like I stated, I have never sold textured before.

Read these rules, then post here: http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=152

no need to send your items along with the set, just uploading them on to an
image/file sharing site like imgur or something is good enough, then you just
send the link(s) to whoever buys it (via PM)... make sure to get the money first.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Also, no need to actually upload the textures to items you already have, btw. It seems like you might be doing that.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=128153

Use this tut to learn how to preview textures without owning the items.
EDIT:
No offense intended but you absolutely can not just "mirror" parts and have them line up. There is allot of work that needs to be done to make a symmetrical set, more so than asymmetrical. Just out of sheer curiosity Pirate King, have you tried your hand at making texture sets? The answer is really important so I know if your info is credible or not.

Yes he did.
And he is good.
No offense intended but you absolutely can not just "mirror" parts and have them line up. There is allot of work that needs to be done to make a symmetrical set, more so than asymmetrical. Just out of sheer curiosity Pirate King, have you tried your hand at making texture sets? The answer is really important so I know if your info is credible or not.

i didnt say anything about mirroring the images, i said the body parts, inotherwords,
the set is just a mirror of itself --- tldr: left=right

and i haven't made any sets, but i've made hand textures, leg textures, and some torso, plus many many heads
someone linked my art thread above which contains some of my textures
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Ahh, Ok. Well then you should totally understand the amount of work needed to get a set symmetrical. If anything, a symmetrical (aka the same of both sides or 'mirrored') set should have more value than one that isn't.
Unless the break in symmetry is purposefully designed into it. And in this case, it is not, so there is no break.

pouffywall I was actually using Blender to do all the texturing and preview work.
I did figure out how to do the in game preview though. Thanks anyway.
Here is the thing about art you can't really have other people who don't want this set make up a price for it art prices are to random if someone really likes it they will pay however much you want to get it
You know how much time and effort was put into it so you say how much you want for it since you are the owner
Last edited by Pimp; Jan 13, 2016 at 01:29 PM.
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”