Toribash
Original Post
Daily Questions - Help with app
So, I was given a five year journal for Christmas. The general idea is that each day of the year the journal has a question, for example:

- "Can people change?"
- "How could today have been better?"
- "Today was tough because..."

You get the idea, 366 days (to account for leap years), 366 different questions. Each page has space for five separate answers. Each year you start the book again from the beginning. I guess the primary aim of the book is to look back on your answers nostalgically and see how your situation, circumstances, views etc. change over time.

I've decided to shamelessly rip-off this idea, and re-build it as an application. I'll most likely build a progressive web app, that'll run on mobile and desktop, although I may build the web and mobile front-ends separately. Either way, that isn't what this thread is about.

Although I'm comfortable enough ripping the general idea from this book, I don't just want to carbon-copy the questions they use. So, I've put this out to a few different communities to see if, with your help, I can come up with a decent list of questions.

P.S. I doubt very much I'll ever release the app, so I'm not super concerned about Copyright law.
that's interesting man, i kinda do the same but in a rosier way.

is there a specific topic that the questions should be based on?
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!