Toribash
Original Post
My Introduction.
Hello fellow scholars! My name is Helvetica (obviously named after the intricately designed Swiss font) as you can see, and I'm very excited to aquatint myself with this wonderfully diverse community! I have many hobbies including programming, reading ancient literature and making pencil drawn art! I am looking forward to my stay here and I will be sure to learn all of the nooks and crannies this community has to offer.

(I've forgotten to add, I am 23 years of age)

Thanks guys!

~Helvetica
Last edited by Helvetica; Mar 23, 2010 at 11:47 PM.
Hi Helvetica, welcome to the Toribash forums. Makes your you post your hand drawn art in the Art section, I'm sure the members here would like to see.
Thank you Lempika! I'll be sure to do that later. For now, before I showcase my minor talent I'll be scourging the forums.

Thanks again!
Welcome to the Toribash forums Helvetica. Always follow the Global forum rules and if you are going to post in a specific place. Make sure you read their rules. They might have special rules there. I'm basicly saying, Make sure you read all the rules. Make sure you have fun and make the forums fun for everybody else. You made a great start here by posting. I hope to see you around. :]

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Hey Helvetica Welcome to our community. As you may alreay know, we have a wide variety of things to see and talk about on the forum and and even wider variety of people to engage with. You will be able to meet many fantastic and interesting people here and you will most likely learn a lot. I know I have;)

So if you have any questions or need any help just post it in here or PM anyone with an orange name, including myself

Good luck
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Hello Helvetica, seem like an intelligent person

Hopefully you will enjoy your time around these forums.

Good luck!
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Hey there Helvetica,

Welcome to the Toribash Community! Don't forget to 'Introduce Yourself' to everybody in the community, don't be shy.
Please look at the FAQ before asking any questions. If your questions remain unanswered, you can ask online in real time HERE.
If you don't want to ask there, can always in the Support Section, or in the Beginners Sanctuary.
Here are a list of Tutorials, they can help you with any process you want to know. How to post, make a video, edit replays, gain TC, make a POV RAY, and alot more!
Want to take special classes where they help YOU out? Join Unibash!
Want to even post bulletins or messages like on Myspace or Facebook? Join Toribash Social!

Here at the Toribash Community, there is a lot of opportunity to speak with the developers or know more about the company that developed Toribash.
You could chat with game developers, ask questions to moderators or Admins, or even know the Gamekeepers!
If you want to know what they do, click Here.
You can find the List of Admins, Here.
Nabi Studios, the main developers, build social communities through developing and operating free-form games. Take a look at their site! It's located Here.

Maturity can't go wrong here :P
If you're good at programming, you should get into scripting for Toribash.
Last edited by Slycooper; Mar 26, 2010 at 12:14 AM.
Excuse me Sly for being a smarty pants, but his name is Helvetica :P

Just pointing that out, delete my post after you've edited yours if you wish ^^
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly