Ranking
Original Post
I am Chris. I'm an artist caveman lives in a cave
I can't believe I am a Tori Legends now.

Hello GG! (Guy and Girls?)

Ask me Who I am? It seems some people still don't know who I am.
I guess people can not find about myself on this forum much. I'm very pretty rare post on this forum sometimes. I always use on IRC client or posting on my clan board because trying avoid from people read my terrible grammar. I don't want to be embarrass when people read my terrible grammar. lol
Oh well

Hello, My name is Chris (known as chris20236 or Epic4Chris). I joined Toribash in 2008.

Nice meet to you, newfags.

hail based hampa

PS: I want you to draw me a picture of Spider-werewolf Vs. werebat Batman. please.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Hi Chris Your signature is wicked by the way. What's your favorite state?
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious
Hi Ape.

My favorite state is New York and California.

Hi
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
Can you draw me a bull?

Sorry I can't accept your question.

I feel not like doing thing now. Maybe someday.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Sorry I can't accept your question.

I feel not like doing thing now. Maybe someday.

I will draw a bull myself then, I will show you the unavailing of my master piece in a few hours.

Anyways, I have some questions

* I have a old macbook laptop with no mouse, If I want to get into making artwork should I buy a mouse, or get a art tablet?

* What artwork program do you use?

* If you use photoshop cs6, can you teach me a few things about painting / drawing ect.
1. If you good draw thing then buy a tablet if you want.
People who can’t draw with those $1000 giant desk tablets. That's silly.

2. I using Paint SAI program now

3. My computer can't run PS. Sorry bro.
So would you recommend me to stick with photoshop CS6?
And should I buy graphics tablet or stick to computer? I can draw well, I want to know which one creates the best looking artwork, and which interface is easier and more efficient to use.
All hail chris, master artist and trundle enthusiast!
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos