Toribash
Original Post
+No Qi items
can somebody could be nice and post a damn list with all the No Qi items it sucks cuz i actually i spend a lot more time customising my tori than actually platying so idont have a lot of Qi im blue let with: 300 Qi so can someone post a list with lower or no qi items
Last edited by Zinx; Jul 9, 2010 at 01:35 PM.
Need a logo or a banner CLICK HERE!!Take a look for the best prices and quality!
[Kingdomz] Proud Member!
Qi items was banned for a while. Anyways read this.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

umm i dont understand i just want a list of NO-QI items cuz i cant afford the Qi restricted items since i have low Qi ive read your threads and it doesnt told me anything

@Zinx: it just tell me that the only way of getting Qi items withouth the restriction is from a pack or simply just earning the qi
Need a logo or a banner CLICK HERE!!Take a look for the best prices and quality!
[Kingdomz] Proud Member!
You used to be only able to buy no QI items from certian shops
NOW
You can only buy it from the marketeers, you can find that where Kristis (<3) posted.
Your arguement was/is invalid.
I still dont get it ?? that means i can afford any item?
[Kingdomz] Proud Member!
no but i jus wanted a list of NO Qi items its all i needed
[Kingdomz] Proud Member!
I don't beleive they have a stock of no qi items that they openly shower normal members. Sorry.
you dont understand I DONT HAVE ANY QI SO I JUST WAS REQUESTING A LIST OF NO QI ITEMS CUZ ARE THE ONLY ONES I CAN AFFORD SINCE THE ADMINS AUCTIONS ARE DAMN EXPENSIVE!!
[Kingdomz] Proud Member!