Ranking
Original Post
Uke Mode during Multiplayer.
You know when your friend is afk,and you have nothing to do?So,Why not just add a simple command like "/ukemode",then an uke appears and you can play with an uke,like the free play,but in multiplayer.
Nøthing persɵnal
Yeah I support this. But I would like to point out a few things and add to the command.

/Ukemode [standby/on/off]

Standby: Will wait until the room is either completely clear of players except 1 or all players are in spec except 1 Only then then when this state is reached will it activate Ukemode. When it is active it will Not activate lockdown and will be deactivated when another human player decides to enter the Queue

On: A quicker way of activating ukemode, Will Spec All and activate Lockdown preventing anyone else from entering the match.

Off: turns off all other modes of UkeMode

more will be added to this later
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
That a pretty interesting idea but I think that this wouldn't worth the trouble to code.
Especially if you just can open another client.
There could be a feature added where the afk person can watch what you are doing.
That woukd make the idea much better.
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Sep 24, 2015 at 02:48 AM.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Why not be able to invite someone to your sp session. That seems like it would be a lot easier.
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Why not be able to invite someone to your sp session. That seems like it would be a lot easier.

Originally Posted by HASSAN2000 View Post
That's no different to mp

I think he meant that you would invite them to spectate you in sp, but either way it would be easier to allow people to join a lobby in multiplayer and watch a new replay maker or an experienced replay maker make replays and give them live cnc on the replay.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus