ES Recruitment Drive
I almost have the ICC drake
Just..
3 more "fun"( ALL YOU CAN EAT IS NOT FUN) achievements and 7/12 hardmodes (which, my guild can clear, I just don't go on 10 man runs)
Last edited by 2worlds; Jul 11, 2010 at 10:00 AM.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
You might wanna add me to the Us List Realm: Ursin : characters Giveup 67 Blood elf rogue Darkroad 62 blood elf Death Knight Earthrider 22 Troll Shaman
Brb I got to roll a joint for Wiz Khalifa...
New cataclysm beta talent things have been released btw (with the 10 point skill, 32 point trees, less talent points given out)
:D
Originally Posted by Blam View Post
New cataclysm beta talent things have been released btw (with the 10 point skill, 32 point trees, less talent points given out)

THIRTY ONE Point trees you dolt.

41 total points at the new level cap of 85 etc. Lets keep cata chat out of the thread till release though, some big babies in the community don't want it spoiled :v
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
Originally Posted by Blam View Post

Holy shit I'm disappointed by the DK tanking tree tbh.
I liked the old cataclysm one more.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Seeing as all my friends quit and Cataclysm trees look like shit, I dunna think I'll be renewing my subscription.

Sorry guys :P
back from the dead
Originally Posted by Oyster View Post
Seeing as all my friends quit and Cataclysm trees look like shit, I dunna think I'll be renewing my subscription.

Sorry guys :P

Check out some of the beta tankspot dungeon videos
It actually doesn't look half bad.
And remember, most of this stuff is still in development.

God i hope they fix the trees.
The trees look gay.
Holy fuck
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by Zedsdeadbaby
It's a fucking beta. Jesus Christ. There's absolutely no indicator that these will even remotely be the final trees. They've only just been unveiled in the last few days. I'd understand if Cataclysm came out today with these trees, but not right now so quit your spergin' or even better, actually contribute by putting in feedback maybe?

quoting from the SA cata beta thread, since it applies to you idiots too.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH