Toribash
Original Post
(Beta) Beta

Quick Summary
Beta is a clan of skilled, inviting, and encouraging members.

New Discord
https://discord.gg/tWbNEzvuNE

Goals
Have 10 Members [ ]
Have 20 Members [ ]
Have 30 Members [ ]
Have 40 Members [ ]
Have 10k in Bank [ ]
Have 20k in Bank [ ]
Have 30k in Bank [ ]
Have 40k in Bank [x]
Have 50k in Bank [ ]

Recruitment
Anyone looking to be a recruiter must have been in the clan for at the very least one month and has to be active at least three to four days a week.
Last edited by Neicht; Dec 17, 2020 at 10:41 PM.
Hey,
Your clan is missing requirements which are needed, please check out the Clan Rules & Guidelines And update your thread within 7 days, thanks
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
I changed the clan thread because, first it just kinda told me to due to the fact that it's not my thread, and I just assume Universe didn't want me to keep using his thread, especially because I'd be using the images (s)he created. Also, I didn't see anything about asking permission to set up a new thread in the guidelines.

Also, WMKing will be helping with creating the thread. I'd rather update it when it is actually something rather than an image or two with some random goals. This current thread is temporary, just to show it's being made. (Yes, it will be up prior to 7 days.)
Last edited by Detoxified; Dec 4, 2016 at 06:36 PM. Reason: (New person helping with thread)
It's a shame what happened here, I wish this clan it's absolute best on the road to victory and achieving their goals!
how bow dah
Originally Posted by Detoxified View Post
I changed the clan thread because, first it just kinda told me to due to the fact that it's not my thread, and I just assume Universe didn't want me to keep using his thread, especially because I'd be using the images (s)he created. Also, I didn't see anything about asking permission to set up a new thread in the guidelines.

Also, WMKing will be helping with creating the thread. I'd rather update it when it is actually something rather than an image or two with some random goals. This current thread is temporary, just to show it's being made. (Yes, it will be up prior to 7 days.)

I bet universe doesn't even care lol
Beta Application
xD There isn't a recruitment thread in this clan yet so I guess I'll make my app here.

My name is Xiolune. I'm a skilled replaymaker, being intermediate at tricking, and skilled in sparring and parkour. I'm the alt of an account named Azalfeon. I'm very active on the forum, and have talked to Universe previously on Discord. I would like to join this clan as I have been looking for a fresh clan, and another clan I've been in was (Mystic). Here are some replays. I hope I will be welcomed into the clan with open arms.
Attached Files
Xio~T-Rectus.rpl (341.7 KB, 3 views)
AE~PkPracV17.rpl (285.2 KB, 3 views)
AE~Wep.S-RectusR.rpl (1.04 MB, 3 views)
AE~A-C Spar 3.rpl (1,018.8 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Xiolune; Dec 10, 2016 at 08:52 PM.
Rated R for Retarded
Rated B for Butter
Originally Posted by Xiolune View Post
xD There isn't a recruitment thread in this clan yet so I guess I'll make my app here.

My name is Xiolune. I'm a skilled replaymaker, being intermediate at tricking, and skilled in sparring and parkour. I'm the alt of an account named Azalfeon. I'm very active on the forum, and have talked to Universe previously on Discord. I would like to join this clan as I have been looking for a fresh clan, and another clan I've been in was (Mystic). Here are some replays. I hope I will be welcomed into the clan with open arms.

you do know that universe did the uni move on this clan right ?