Ranking
Originally Posted by Toril View Post
Felder had cage control, always pushing forward. It also seems that he damaged the most his opponent (hooker's jaw). These are the same features that gave JJ his win on Reyes. I feel like UFC's scoring criteria need to be revised.

@Moop Are you attending the London event? A couple of gym-mates of mine are also (Marvin Vettori on the card)

Yea UFC judging is just retarded and all over the place

Fuck Marvin mate he got smoke by myboi

Nah he actually is a good fighter he's got a lot of potential
I apologise for this post.
Originally Posted by JoboMan View Post
Fuck Marvin mate he got smoke by myboi

You mean the split decision he squeaked out? ;)

@Toril alas, I am not. Thought about it but I fuckin don't like edwards or woodley. Plus the card is too weak for any of my friends to be interested in it. MMA really isn't a very big sport here still, I only know a couple of people who watch it and even they aren't that into it
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
You mean the split decision he squeaked out? ;)

I watched the match again a few weeks ago and I had Adesanya winning hands down. Still a competitive one though.

Yeah the card isn't one of the most exciting one. I personally don't like Edwards... it'd be just for the love of the sport since we don't get many european ufc cards ( as opposed to Bellator, for example)
Yea tbh Marvin did a lot better than most against issy
I apologise for this post.
Who you got for this weekend? My heart is for Romero but my head says Adesanya
From Nz But I want Romero to win, hes just too cool not to like him and Romero Never has a boring fight.

but i believe Adesenya Will win By decision.

And fight night 170 the next week is looking pretty Good
Last edited by Horvat17; Mar 5, 2020 at 10:42 PM.
I Buy U Cry. Im Just too damn Sexy
If Adesanya wins by unanimous decision (47-46 on all cards), I will win a cartoon from BloodyElbow's Chris Rini

So that's what will happen and I'll fight you if you disagree
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

adesanya did win by unanimous decision.
this is a case of when both fighters are counter strikers then we are left at a stalemate. i'm not upset about it though since we had joanna and weili and magny vs li tonight.

people are booing adesanya when NEITHER fighters were engaging that night. romero was behind on significant strikes and he REFUSED to engage.
Originally Posted by skizz View Post
adesanya did win by unanimous decision.
this is a case of when both fighters are counter strikers then we are left at a stalemate. i'm not upset about it though since we had joanna and weili and magny vs li tonight.

people are booing adesanya when NEITHER fighters were engaging that night. romero was behind on significant strikes and he REFUSED to engage.

It was one of those fights which wasn't actually too boring to watch, because I was constantly expecting something crazy to happen. However, if I didn't watch it live and saw before watching it how long it was, I would have given up on it very quickly.

Zhang Weili and Joanna NotChampion are fucking warriors.

Originally Posted by Moop View Post
It was one of those fights which wasn't actually too boring to watch, because I was constantly expecting something crazy to happen. However, if I didn't watch it live and saw before watching it how long it was, I would have given up on it very quickly.

Zhang Weili and Joanna NotChampion are fucking warriors.

it definitely had some weight to it when i was watching it live. i thought that romero would for sure start revving the engines and going full steam towards adesanya but sadly, nothing happened for the entire fight. i really hope that tony vs khabib is an absolute banger to make up for this fight.

the way joanna looked that night showed that she can take significant damage and STILL have an edge over the opponent somehow. true former champ shit.