ES Recruitment Drive
one thing this has allready been made =).

Search the forums mate =)
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
FEB, that first one is just.....OMG.... the others are nice too, by the way.

Fleshy-boy here and I just tested this mod out in multiplayer, and the results are....mixed. We used 300 match frames, 30 turn frames, 150 distance, no dq, and a 600 cm dojo. The replays are mostly against uke with the random script, with the last two being our 2 best-looking multiplayer fights.

I'll keep the server open for the time being. To play it, just add 217.129.104.50:20184 "Nightstick Mod" to the servers.txt file in your Toribash folder.

Happy pwning everyone!

EDIT: It has? WTF? I checked the boards before posting and saw nothing like this. Must have missed something...damn. Thanks for the heads-up Hamade.

....Hey wait a sec, did you download the mod? the view count says zero. The name may have been done before, but the mod itself might be completely different.... I think.
Attached Files
Nightstick_mp01.rpl (18.4 KB, 6 views)
Nightstick_mp02.rpl (31.6 KB, 5 views)
Nightstick_uberly_pwnt.rpl (58.3 KB, 5 views)
Multi_Test02_Nightstick(2).rpl (31.6 KB, 5 views)
Nightstick_vs1.rpl (28.8 KB, 7 views)
nightstick_vs2.rpl (52.3 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Rhaken; Aug 10, 2007 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Forgot to reply to Hamade >.>
<stonewall> spiritBot: choke on a dick
<&spiritBot> That's not a floating planet.
<stonewall> MINE IS BIG ENOUGH TO BE
http://www.toribash.com/forum/showth...ighlight=tonfa

It was me who made the other one... Long time ago though, before the big forum overhaul...
Now you've made me curious about yours, too bad I'm not regged...

When I made mine, I found that making the tonfa out of flesh gave more striking agility, don't know if it helps...
Biatch, I'll try u're mod as soon as I'm home, in like, 7 days, but I'll make some crazy replays for u
Originally Posted by Rhaken View Post
New Nightstick mod is now finished! This time around, it looks more like a real nightstick.

That's more like it
Hi!