ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Parkour Mod !
I can't make it myself, but i really think it is a great idea : using Uke's body to make walls, ledges, buildings, etc. that Tori could pass using the multiple parkour moves.

Someone, please make it. I don't have enough time since i'm working on a video. It's just a favor i ask you.
1. LIOYD = me. LLOYD = that red-dressed guy with a stick in each hand.
2. Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère...
3. signature. your into it paste and copy backwards, this read to enough dumb your if
lol that would be awsome but as of now impossible... sorry

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
It actually isn't impossible, there is a lot of Uke you can make a parkour envoiroment out of
User was infracted for this signature. (Useless signature)
You'd have to make make the friction very high and the uke-walls as massive as you can afford (so tori doesn't move them)...but it think it could be done, it just couldn't be very indepth because of the limitations we're working with.

Which is a shame because I think you've found quite a tasty gap in the market - a ragdoll Parkour game could really work - game developers take note!
This gives me an idea...
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
Thought about doing a porrasturvat mod with uke as a staircase... =D

That would be my first mod...
<3 MBK :D
you do realize no one has managed a reasonable walk right?
wtf makes you think you could manage "parkour"?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Also there is really no friction between uke and the player so you cant really use your feet at all to move.
It is possible to make friction between Tori and Uke with the command "Friction", i guess.
And make buildings in steel so they are heavy.
Last edited by Lioyd_Irving; Aug 18, 2007 at 10:12 AM.
1. LIOYD = me. LLOYD = that red-dressed guy with a stick in each hand.
2. Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère...
3. signature. your into it paste and copy backwards, this read to enough dumb your if