Toribash
666 how about making Tori (red) wibble wobble so he cant ever fall over well he can but it is hard. And Uke can be indeed midded into falls dumpsters blocks etc etc.
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
Originally Posted by Lioyd_Irving View Post
It is possible to make friction between Tori and Uke with the command "Friction", i guess.
And make buildings in steel so they are heavy.

No that just changes the friction between the players and the ground not between player and player.
This is a great idea. I thought of this before but never posted it. Thanks man! Hope we get it!
Hope too =)
1. LIOYD = me. LLOYD = that red-dressed guy with a stick in each hand.
2. Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère...
3. signature. your into it paste and copy backwards, this read to enough dumb your if
i know how, make the walls uke's hands, then (if possible) make it so he cant grab himself, make the wall thick so it doesn't topple over, then make tori walk on it orsomething by making the walls grab onto uke.
Good idea, but the mod is supposed to make a use of all parkour moves such as Saut de Précision, Saut du Chat(Monkey Vault), Tic Tac, Saut de Fond, Passe-Muraille... There must be barriers, thin walls, ledges, etc.
Last edited by Lioyd_Irving; Aug 20, 2007 at 06:56 PM.
2. Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère...
3. signature. your into it paste and copy backwards, this read to enough dumb your if
Originally Posted by PlayerID666 View Post
you do realize no one has managed a reasonable walk right?
wtf makes you think you could manage "parkour"?

You do know that Hampa (stick with me, cuz i know hes über l33t) has made tori jump onto, ONTO, uke and then made uke balance tori and himself and made a reasonable walk, so that is in fact wrong. And [ToriGod]Patrick once made a replay, where he walked a long way towards uke. Although i do not have the one with Hampa, you have got to believe me... come on... its HAMPA!
Attached Files
amazingwalktouke.rpl (114.3 KB, 10 views)
Don't Mess With
[Streak9]
I'll try to find a way to run.