Ranking
Originally Posted by snake View Post
Costs jumped almost 2fold, gradually but still

Honestly I also experienced this here in Hungary. Our government is just bad though.
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
Honestly I also experienced this here in Hungary. Our government is just bad though.

Atleast they are not starting wars on the whim ahahah

Anyway, how going? Im surprised toribash still exists ;p
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Atleast they are not starting wars on the whim ahahah

Anyway, how going? Im surprised toribash still exists ;p

Yup Toribash still here and getting pretty fun updates nowadays surprisingly. I myself used to play it until a few months ago. Now I'm just lurking on the forum and following whats happening.

Is fl0w still playing the game or mostly on discord?
NO TITLE
Yup Toribash still here and getting pretty fun updates nowadays surprisingly. I myself used to play it until a few months ago. Now I'm just lurking on the forum and following whats happening.

Is fl0w still playing the game or mostly on discord?

No idea, just popping up on forum from time to time waiting for tbn or tb mobile
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
No idea, just popping up on forum from time to time waiting for tbn or tb mobile

I honestly think that TB mobile will be awfully annoying to play due to the smaller screen...
NO TITLE

Soon hopefully B)

I honestly think that TB mobile will be awfully annoying to play due to the smaller screen...

It can be a pain sometimes buts nice to hang out and be Ingame without having to be on pc
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
playing on mobile would still be ok, i mean you could join a betting room while laying around your bed, sounds comfy
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.