ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Close 500 TC tourneys and joint textures
My suggestion Is close 500 TC tourneys forever because that affected our market too much, now everyone is rich and Its hard sell some Items.

For me the best toribash times was without 500TC tourneys, only 10TC for each win on official rooms, that was really fun, now everyone have full textures, trails etc...

Some tourneys like 7k/3k should be enough.

Also, if all people have alot of tc, whats the point of use credits?

The idea of joint textures is cool but not for all joint, because that make people edit all joint colors and that will affect market too, maybe keep only some joints like chest and pecs, also, I think 5USD its too low for that Items.
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
People don't have a lot of TC these days, on average people have less. To put it into context since tournament servers were added players are around 250% poorer. Why you may ask... Probably betting etc.

If you're struggling with the market then you need to rethink your strategy. If people aren't buying off you then it's because they either don't want what you have or can get it somewhere else cheaper. You're not going to sell anything unless you're the cheapest they can get.

Textured joints aren't hurting joint sales at all. Joint textures are designed to work along side joint colours, that's why they have colour blending on black & alpha so they act as overlays to make colour matching a set easier.

Also keep in mind that people don't change their stuff every 5 minutes. They get the gear they want & stop buying.

All in all, it aint anything to do with tournaments or textures. It's just poor marketing, and that's why a handful of people are able to control 99% of the market. They know what they're doing.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
People are against 500-750TC tourneys, now, because without them it's harder to run public rooms.

I used to have 5-8 people in my public rooms and now I have no-one.

They're also against them because the cheap moves people do.

Also.

They hate them now because too many people join them and not your rooms.
I'm also, against them because there are too many people using them to get way rich, I mean who can beat them, possibly?

I was having alot of fun without them.

JOINT TEXTURES:

I think they should be taken down because I'm in 3.9, and I'm kinda sad because I can't see them.

I don't like them because the possibility is endless, just like Molotov putting weird joint textures on.

Joint textures are a vulgar thing according to possibility.
Last edited by omegadark1; Jan 21, 2013 at 07:12 PM.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Originally Posted by Shade View Post
My suggestion Is close 500 TC tourneys forever because that affected our market too much, now everyone is rich and Its hard sell some Items.

For me the best toribash times was without 500TC tourneys, only 10TC for each win on official rooms, that was really fun, now everyone have full textures, trails etc...

Some tourneys like 7k/3k should be enough.

Also, if all people have alot of tc, whats the point of use credits?

The idea of joint textures is cool but not for all joint, because that make people edit all joint colors and that will affect market too, maybe keep only some joints like chest and pecs, also, I think 5USD its too low for that Items.

i dont understand why people are against almost everything new...
the 500tc tourney rooms are great, its a ncie way to make a bit of tc.
i had to farm in 10tc rooms a head texture for fucking 20k.. in the old times.. and now all is cheaper and easier to get.
500tc tourneys are good for beginners, becuase there are some higher belts too and they can train agains them etc. so your point "because the market" isnt good enough that they shall be removed.. because the market isnt the complete game...

if market isnt anymore worth for u, ure doing it either wrong or start texturing <.<

the joint textures, are awesome... much people asked for them since YEARS and now they got added, this is a new generation of art in toribash... and 5$ for them isnt to low, i would rather say its to high.

@omega, wtf u talkin about? they should take down joint textures because u cant see them in 3.9? get fuckin 4.3....
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by omegadark1 View Post
People are against 500-750TC tourneys, now, because without them it's harder to run public rooms.

I used to have 5-8 people in my public rooms and now I have no-one.

This is no different than before, people making 50 rooms all with the same mod & crying because they can't get people to join. Yet at the same time they're not willing to go into someone elses room because they want to have OP.

Old news, pick better mods & make better rooms.

They're also against them because the cheap moves people do.

Also.

They hate them now because too many people join them and not your rooms.
I'm also, against them because there are too many people using them to get way rich, I mean who can beat them, possibly?

See above. There's reasons why some people can fill a server and others can't...

I think they should be taken down because I'm in 3.9, and I'm kinda sad because I can't see them.

So update then :/

I don't like them because the possibility is endless, just like Molotov putting weird joint textures on.

Joint textures are a vulgar thing according to possibility.

Following that logic we'd have to remove all textures because surprisingly the possibilities for them are equally as endless.

---------------------

I'm just going to plainly state that the reasons against these are pure butt hurt. If you can't come up with a genuine reason then don't post butthurt just because you personally blame xxx for causing it.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
BlueKill: cheap this easy to get = no fun... Soo, Why people dont buy Gladiator force and buy demon?

Also, the real problem is not about market but the fact of people dont play for fun on 500 tc tourneys...
Everything was more special on old times... Only some people with full 128 etc...
Last edited by Shade; Jan 21, 2013 at 08:15 PM.
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
Originally Posted by Shade View Post
BlueKill: cheap this easy to get = no fun... Soo, Why people dont buy Gladiator force and buy demon?

Also, the real problem is not about market but the fact of people dont play for fun on 500 tc tourneys...
Everything was more special on old times... Only some people with full 128 etc...

well and now are 90% of the people with full 128 and only a few people with 512?
its just more beginner friendly and the real player are using 512, which looks way more better.

also the most people play for fun on them, maybe a handfull just plays for the money..
so i still dont see the point why they should be removed, u saw how much people stardet asking for them as there were down? so..
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I think its better that these tourneys exist!

Well...I play this game now for about 4 years and I remember the beginner times....

It's so hard to earn some TC without tourneys and stuff....
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
I think its better that these tourneys exist!

Well...I play this game now for about 4 years and I remember the beginner times....

It's so hard to earn some TC without tourneys and stuff....

Thats the nice thing, on old times, when we won 7k tourneys, that was really cool, and get full 128 was special...
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
What about the poor ones.... So the poor ones cant win 500 tc tourneys every time a 750 tourney is not available, I am a freaken 5th dan black belt and I have only 65 tc, 500 Tc tourneys are amazing and is great, complaining due to everyone getting rich? Nah
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JOINT TEXTURES
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I disagree
I think all joints shouuld be joint textures if someone likes
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)